Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler (751 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Top 5 Best Bitcoin Exchangers In Nigeria 2020 And Why / Who Knows The Best Way To Withdraw Payoneer Fund To Nigeria Aside Exchangers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Old

1 Like

Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by MiddleSpot: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
wink cheesy
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by Ogbenimax(m): 4:42am On Apr 30, 2019
now you knw
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ogbenimax:
now you knw

Oh the guy @dtraveler has been a bitch with you before ?
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
He’s even presently pained that I cut off ties with him and going around blackmailing me grin...

Funny enough, he mentioned somewhere that he’s the biggest PayPal buyer cos he has bought a meager 20k$ cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2019
Run run run
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by Larrybanj(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
@dtraveler with acct details (0002769142. Gtb. Super super market ventures) is not only rude, he’s also ill mannered when it comes to business...

He has no respect for any other person he’s dealing with ... he feels like a god and opens his mouth anyhow ...

He prides in seeing you plead for your payment before he pays you...

He blocks you at will if you ask for your payment ...

He had my cash with him earlier this month and blocked me cos I was requesting him to send payment ...

It took a threat via sms to get him to pay me my money...

How can someone agree to buy funds from you and ignores you once fund is sent till his own preferred time ...

I even tell him sometimes to just respond and tell me what time he will be able to make payments just to make sure I don’t bug him... he won’t ...

You’d send fund to him today, he will read your msgs and more msgs you send but won’t reply till night or next day..

When he replies, he will say all sort of things to you like “your unprofessional, you don’t know how to do business”... on top your money o...

There are businesses that people can handle but PayPal business isn’t meant for this dtraveler guy...

Let him just face his supermarket business and do his transactions via other channels cos if not, he will mess you up with his IGNORANCE

I understand now. Sorry about that bro
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2019
@webshopng

Thanks for weighing in...

Kindly modify your post as he already deleted the trash he wrote
Re: Paypal Sellers And Exchangers Shld Be Careful Dealing With This Buyer Dtraveler by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
@webshopng

Thanks for weighing in...

Kindly modify your post as he already deleted the trash he wrote
Done

(1) (Reply)

Heart & Capital's Investors Smile Home As Agribiz Dishes 15percent / Video: Eko Idumota Market On Fire. / 7-UP Nigeria MD in Email Leak Scandal, Plots to Drive B-brand From Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.