Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates (13617 Views)

UTME: Print Notification Slip From March 6, JAMB Tells Candidates / UTME : Print Notification Slip From March 6, JAMB Tells Candidates / UTME : Print Notification Slip From March 6, JAMB Tells Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Eazydlite(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2019
I think the jamb server has been hacked by Inec. We need to enter court. How can they postpone our result till further notice again. Lai Mohammed say something o

1 Like

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by erons22(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Dis jamb nor go kill person grin
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by godisablack(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Why do I think their DATABASE has crashed? �

1 Like

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by pascalbenz: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2019
na so the jamb bad reach ...even to mark am no be here ...
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by warripikin17(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
kingemzy5:
Kuku declare it inconclusive and conduct supplementary exams........ credible agency embarassed
Kai,abeg oh,so you want me to go and start revising Organic Chemistry again abi?
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by balonaija(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2019
wow
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by SirLakes: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Naija we hail

Everything becoming inconclusive
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Kenmatt:
I can tell you that why JAMB finds it difficult to dish out the result is the level of high scores candidates have got.

JAMB is now surprised to that. You all should watch out as the results finally come out, you will be seeing 250 every where, 270, 280 will be common, don't also be surprised to see 350 or even above.

Again, this year's JAMB was very very easy much more than last year.

The novel JAMBITES read this year, "Sweet Sixteen" is about fifity to sixty pages. Any serious student can finish it in less than two hours. Read it again and again and again. The story it tells is even captivating as you are on with it.

I can not see why candidates will not score very high this time around.

It is just that schools will now use Post UMTE to curtail the influx of the students to admit.

Not the way you think bro... Let me confess to you that this year jamb seems to be the hardest... The sweet sixteen you're talking about, you can't believe that my cousin's went for the exam, they came back and told us that sweet sixteen was q scam, they used it and deceived them... They only saw one old novel that was written and used many years ago... They saw sweet sixteen only but 3-5 questions from it...

1 Like

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by rockstar27(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Danicomrade:
Even election result did nt take dis long
guy why are u in hurry?
i no say he no feel take time like WAEC
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by ifabiyi89: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Why wait for JAMB result when you can gain direct admission into 200 levels easily through IJMB AND JUPEB without jamb. 100% guaranteed. 07061166107 is the magic number...

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by yhemmsy(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2019
Intensive and 100% result oriented lectures for the August/September 2019 GCE examination is already in progress at the official home of distinction.

To Register for the exam as well as intensive coaching, visit us today at DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL CENTRE AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS.
We are Located at: 35 Akinyele street, Beside St. Barth Church, Yeside B/Stop, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos
For any Enquiry please call any of these numbers: 08030673698, 08125199506
Or visit our website for direction and other info at: https://de-waymaker-tutorial.business.site/

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Godson26: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
I have said this before oloyede is just ovdrhyping everything there is nothing he is doing jamb has outlived it's usefulness
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by wisdomkid: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2019
Lol, JAMB result to be expected from Wednesday, 1st May 2019.
This news is getting old.
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Victorisoni3(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2019
UTME EXAM INFORMATION

Jamb declares result inconclusive
Until scanning ghost writers unleashed
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Crownwealthope(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2019
make una Sha no deduct person mark undecided
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Telvin7(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alamu1111:
I have seen my scores I score 401 in my jamb
and me ...I scored 740 ..........
I dey asaba like dis ...... sad
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Telvin7(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

Not the way you think bro... Let me confess to you that this year jamb seems to be the hardest... The sweet sixteen you're talking about, you can't believe that my cousin's went for the exam, they came back and told us that sweet sixteen was q scam, they used it and deceived them... They only saw one old novel that was written and used many years ago... They saw sweet sixteen only but 3-5 questions from it...
guy ....this year's jamb is easy ooo .....even the English comprehension was the most simplest of alll and that sweet sixteen was sweet cheesy
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by dannybazz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
My english too was very simple of a truth, but i guess its nt d same for evrybody as nt all of d questions is repeated for d rest. I did on d 12th
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Alamu1111: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Telvin7:
and me ...I scored 740 ..........
I dey asaba like dis ...... sad

Bad guy nice one na abroad u go enter school be that naija university no fit take u cos u don pass there levels tawale

Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Pacesetter123(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
rockstar27:

guy why are u in hurry?
i no say he no feel take time like WAEC
Why wouldn't he be in a hurry, when one of the reasons for changing from PPT to CBT was to save time? Don't also compare JAMB to WAEC.De later has practicals,theory n objective papers to mark and compile n dia exams were written manually unlike the former dat conducted it's own digitally.
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by MaYorIV(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]JAMB...
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2019
Kenmatt:
I can tell you that why JAMB finds it difficult to dish out the result is the level of high scores candidates have got.

JAMB is now surprised to that. You all should watch out as the results finally come out, you will be seeing 250 every where, 270, 280 will be common, don't also be surprised to see 350 or even above.

Again, this year's JAMB was very very easy much more than last year.

The novel JAMBITES read this year, "Sweet Sixteen" is about fifity to sixty pages. Any serious student can finish it in less than two hours. Read it again and again and again. The story it tells is even captivating as you are on with it.

I can not see why candidates will not score very high this time around.

It is just that schools will now use Post UMTE to curtail the influx of the students to admit.

The number of unserious,ill-equipped and ill-prepared students may also interest you.
What I'm driving at is . . . It doesn't really matter whether the test was simpler than previous years,there will always be a balance.
.Thanks
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Kenmatt(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2019
daddyfreeman1:

You cousin told you. How many questions were they expecting to co.e from it before? The total number of questions are how many? Some questions will come from Lexi's and Structure, others test of Oral, Comprehension and lots more.
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2019
Kenmatt:

You cousin told you. How many questions were they expecting to co.e from it before? The total number of questions are how many? Some questions will come from Lexi's and Structure, others test of Oral, Comprehension and lots more.
at least half of the questions asked in English should suppose come out from that Sweet sixteen
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by Kenmatt(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
at least half of the questions asked in English should suppose come out from that Sweet sixteen
When was novel introduced in use of English in JAMB?
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
Kenmatt:

that's not my concern at all... but jamb should release the results first. that's my concern...
Re: 2019 UTME: Don't Expect Result Earlier Than Wednesday - JAMB Tells Candidates by sirqeeboi(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2019
Kenmatt:

2013 or 14

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Jos UNIJOS 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms Are On Sale / How To Apply For Eira Davies Scholarship For African Students / National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.