Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Probing The SW Presidential Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probing The SW Presidential Result (643 Views)

Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probing The SW Presidential Result by tourplanet84: 3:51am On Apr 30, 2019
I will prove to you all that the 2019 election was rigged by probing the SW Presidential result

In 2015, collected PVCs were 9.2 million & turnout was 4.2 million (46%).

In 2019, collected PVCs grew by 39% (3.6 million). From 9.2 million to 12.8 million but turnout was 3.73m (29%).

However, the INEC e-collated result shows that 6.3 million turned out to vote (49%).

I hope u can spot which result is more realistic & Logical.
The manual/manipulated result shows an inverse relationship between PVC collection & total votes cast in the South West.

While PVC collection went up by 39% but total marginal votes in the South west declined by 11% (from 4.2m to 3.73m).

On the other hand, the e-collated result shows a positive relationship between PVC collection & total marginal votes in the South West.

PVC collection went up by 39% and total marginal votes in the South west grew by 50% (from 4.2m to 6.3m).

I hope i have been able to satisfy your curiosity.

Like i said earlier on, a voters's turnout of 29% in the south west, 29% in the south south & 24% in the south east is not realistic.

If a region that is ravaged by insurgencies, humanitarian crisis and over 1.9 million internally displaced persons (IDPs) can record a turnout ratio of over 40% then how come the south with is relatively safe and peaceful.

Thank you.
Re: Probing The SW Presidential Result by BuhariAdvocate: 3:55am On Apr 30, 2019
Hiss.
Re: Probing The SW Presidential Result by haffaze777(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2019
Keep writing useless article up and down,las las sha u go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Probing The SW Presidential Result by celeiyke: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2019
Even Bubu knows he will soon vacate the villa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probing The SW Presidential Result by Akanbiedu(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2019
Mschew.

I would have been happier if the election was rigged in favour of PMB by ratio 76% to 24% sef.
Re: Probing The SW Presidential Result by garfield1: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2019
Akanbiedu:
Mschew.

I would have been happier if the election was rigged in favour of PMB by ratio 76% to 24% sef.
The op is purely demented.in reality,fewer people vote in the south than in the north.even a kid knows that more people voted in 2015 than 2019.many people in 2015 were excited and motivated to come out and vote,it was clear especially up north and in the ss,se.it was a regional thing then so each region turned out for their sons.

But in 2019,the both candidates were discouraging and uninspiring.both were northerners and a lot of southerners didnt care.they preferred the north to handle them.again,both were old and this put off the young voters.
A lot believed that buhari will rig the polls and win and so they stayed away.even the campaign crowd didn't have as much tournouts as in 2015.
The 2019 really exposed the real voting power and statistics of Nigeria.so op,take several seats backwards

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bigger Than You, APC Replies Ayo Adebanjo / I Am A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me Or Else - Okorocha / Matters Arising On Buhari N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Cattle Declaration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.