Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Anticipating 2019 UTME Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anticipating 2019 UTME Results (224 Views)

Why 2018 UTME Results Will Not Be Released Immediately – JAMB / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results / Abu Zaria Releases Post Utme Results (2017/2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipating 2019 UTME Results by schoolnews(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2019
While many students and candidates are endlessly awaiting the release of JAMB results and doing nothing else but waiting, I saw some of my neighbours who also wrote the exam buying Post UTME Past Questions and studying it. I interrogated one of them and asked him of the reason why he is studying posts UTME Past Questions and he gave me a bold response that caught my attention.
He said he is doing it as an act of faith because it has always worked for him.
According to him, even if the JAMB results were to go against him, his mind is already fixed on him admission and nothing can change it.
It was so inspiring that I felt to share with you guys.
The UTME Results will be out any moment from now but pending the release, start taking some step of faith to affirm your admission.
Even if it is just confessing regularly that "my admission is a settled matter".
Put your faith to work and you will surely have a testimony. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Symbol Of Hope Congratulate Muslim Students Of Lagos State Polytechnic / Develop Your Corporate And Business Skills @ Corptip.com?ref=1000000000 / Uniuyo’s History Maker, Engr Edidiong Nseowo Bags Doctorate Degree In US Univers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.