Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. (7637 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
sureteeboy:

Nice one Boss. Mere seeing the question, I was easily able to deduce that the bearing is simply 270 + 45 degree, which is 315
Exactly oh
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Follygunners: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
olaolaking:
your labelling is wrong but you get the figures

An Optimist sees every opportunity in a situation while a Pessimist sees every challenge in the situation. angry

Thunder fire you there, Mr. Pessimist... angry

Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by tbabs10166(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Follygunners:

An Optimist sees every opportunity in a situation while a Pessimist sees every challenge in the situation. angry

Thunder fire you there, Mr. Pessimist... angry
your post is completely out of context,the guy is saying the truth, you're there cursing him

1 Like

Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by tbabs10166(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
olaolaking:
your labelling is wrong but you get the figures
yea...I was about saying the same thing, I initially criticised the op that the question wasn't complete that there ought to be another point Q, but when i went thru the question again, i realised there was no need creating an extra point Q as the parameters provided are sufficient to provide the answer
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by DAramis: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin
femi4:
crop the picture and rename it as .jpg before you attach it

Recheck the question, you ve omitted Q.

R cannot be 8km due East and due West from P. Is R omnipresent? grin
It is actually grin cheesy
Jokes by the way.

As for the OP, I think this was a joke by him hence the emoji
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by myhotjobz: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
The Scholarship opportunity is open to Undergraduate and Master students in tertiary institutions globally to promote academic excellence in their various disciplines. Students who show outstanding performance in our online (e-test) qualifying assessments will be awarded study grants and other scholarship awards.The registration portal is available on https://www.scholar.com.ng/

The Scholarship is an initiative of Dominahl Technologies, a leading global provider of electronic assessment (e-testing) solutions. We are poised to revolutionize Information technology and education globally therefore we are awarding scholarship opportunities to outstanding Undergraduate and Master Students in all Tertiary Institutions across the globe.

Rewards

Outstanding Students will be Awarded Study Grants, Scholarship Opportunities and Cash Prizes

Eligibility

> Candidates must be a registered student in a University/Polytechnic.

> Candidates must have a CGPA not less than 2.0 in a 5pt scale or 1.5 in a 4pt scale.

> Candidates registering as Masters Students must have a Minimum of a Second Class (Lower) degree not less than 2.80 in a 5pt Scale.

Register at
https://scholar.com.ng/register

Circulate to all Nigerian Students

nijaomegacode:
I tire abeg.
Question : From a point P, R is 8km due east and 8km due south. Find the bearing of P from R.
(I couldn't attach the picture I snapped. I don't know why).
But pls if you can solve this, I will be grateful. Thanks.
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by feloj: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
www.smalltipsbigincome.com

Learn mini importation business
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by abbeyty(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
phorget:
Since P and R is already in the question and the person above me even added Q then I suggest you just write ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and submit to your teacher whose been looking for P and R upandan... taink u.
grin grin
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by femi4: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Darivie04:

How can I be arguing with you when you haven't even layed a reasonable argument that supports your point that the question is wrong?

Question said east and south but you changed it east and west so I was correcting you. "from a point P" doesn't change anything cause there is only one point on the plane that satisfies the condition of being 8km east and 8km south from P. So there are no "omnipresent" points here.

you are daft sha, do you know the meaning of "due east/west/south"?

Which bearing of P from R are you now taking? Is it the R that's due east or R that's due south (from P)? Which of the Rs become the reference point

Once its "due", it can't even be at 45°,
Its a pity, the explanation is above you
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by ogadubobby2: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
For your undergraduate and post-graduate research write ups message me on whatsapp 08138192597
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by MaYorIV(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
maths
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Kylekent59: 12:11am On May 01, 2019
grin

Due east means, it goes eastward at angle 90 degree

Due south means it goes down, same 90 degree from P in the south direction.

South-west means angle 45 degree

We made use of the east because it has a better view on how R- east sees P.

Our diagram 2 and 3. You can see diagram 2 has a better view

I answered based on how you typed the question, but it has to be three points, p,q,and r.

Many make mistakes when solving bearing, like how to locate north,south,east,and west.

North
West East

South

Pic 3 explains it.

Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:28am On May 01, 2019
phorget:
Since P and R is already in the question and the person above me even added Q then I suggest you just write ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and submit to your teacher whose been looking for P and R upandan... taink u.
Lolzzzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No kee person abeg!!!
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by osasosagie18: 3:34am On May 01, 2019
Dear sender, the question is not complete and as such the question is incorrect.
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Nobody: 4:30am On May 01, 2019
femi4:
you are daft sha, do you know the meaning of "due east/west/south"?

Which bearing of P from R are you now taking? Is it the R that's due east or R that's due south (from P)? Which of the Rs become the reference point

Once its "due", it can't even be at 45°,
Its a pity, the explanation is above you
You're arguing with a stranger for the first time and the first thing you do is start throwing insults. That alone shows the type of person you are.

I thought I was having a conversation with someone mature that can be reasoned with irrespective of either I was wrong or right in the argument. But now I see I was talking to a child.
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 01, 2019
I can't thank you guys enough. Thank you all.
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by throwaway: 7:55am On May 01, 2019
Bearing for SS1??undecided
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2019
oboy81:
Guy you Mumu Lmao! Wtf?
See as You dey embarrass Yourself For Public Forum hahahaha
I didn't and it doesn't make much sense to me, so I asked. Did I do something wrong?
Re: See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2019
throwaway:
Bearing for SS1??undecided
Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2009/2010 Admission / Crisis Looms At EKSU As Students Decry Hike In School Fees / Neco Office In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.