Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Can't Turn Local Vehicle Companies Produce Cars For The Masses?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Can't Turn Local Vehicle Companies Produce Cars For The Masses?? (217 Views)

Trouble For Nigeria As Toyota, Honda Produce Cars That Run On Water / Nigeria Custom Service Cars For Sale Contact Miss Janet On Whatsapp 08133012604 / ➜ ➜ ➜ FREE FLOOD DAMAGED VEHICLE CHECKS➜➜ ➜ +234-806-036-5068 ➜ ➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Turn Local Vehicle Companies Produce Cars For The Masses?? by oluwakayode25(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2019
I woke up this morning to a friends whatsapp status,it was an image of a particular company producing vans and stuff meant for defences..I was intrigued, we had a little conversation and our chat ended with "Nigeria don taya me".
I took a trip to Instagram only to find the same thing on Falz the bad guys profile as well,,as usual it was greeted with a lot of praises and disbelief as well...A lot of people do not believe a plant could be in ijebu right under their noises and they wouldn't know about it,I stay in ijebu imushin and I have no idea what so ever about it, I was taken aback by this discovery tbh.
Well I went through some of the comments and I did a little research on YouTube...below are a few of them...

* The company does indeed exist.
*Head office is loacted in V.I
* Factory is located in ode remo and not ijebu as claimed.
* Name of the company is pro - defense!..

But I have a few thoughts ;

* Why can't these companies produce cheaper vehicles for the locals?
* Wouldn't they gain a lot of money doing so??
* Wouldn't this be one way to grow our economy??

I know a few of you know about this company and everyone is quite familiar with innoson motors but why are they not seeing the big picture Thoughts please!!??

Below are images gathered this morning!!
Have a lovely day guys!!!

(1) (Reply)

Benz 4matic 2006 Model 4.6m / Toyota Highlander Brain Box / Cars Available At Kayola Autos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.