Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

"A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi (513 Views)

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi by Gvicsocial: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian comedian, Bovi shares his happiness on how Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote came back stage to wish him good luck before his show. Gistvic Reports.

Bovi said when he was told Dangote was coming to his show, he didn't believe until when he saw him backstage.

He wrote:
"When @cecilhammond told me @aliko_dangotegcon was coming to the show, I thought he was trying to be funny. I reminded him that he’s executive producer of the show, not Bovi. Well, what better way to start the show than with a juggernaut coming backstage to wish me good luck before I go on stage"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/a-juggernaut-aliko-dangote-comes.html

1 Share

Re: "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi by MrSensor(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked post it na
Re: "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi by Gvicsocial: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi by festacman(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2019
Billionaire Dangote creates time and takes risks to relax, laugh out loud and refresh his hardworking brain.
Re: "A Juggernaut, Aliko Dangote Comes Backstage To Wish Me Good Luck" - Bovi by itspzpics(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Shuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Troll Says Her Father Was A Drunk / EFCC Releases Photo Of Naira Marley, Zlatan & Rahman Jago In Their Custody / Bobrisky Should Be Arrested Not Naira Marley. Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.