Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says (1060 Views)

Kate Moss Auctions A Video Of Her Sleeping Naked In Bed For £12,000 / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by 9jafreshbaze: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2019
A Twitter user identified as @PyperFatass took to the platform to share her experience while sleeping unclad.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-YBs2jQYJDw4/XMZEqhMzTUI/AAAAAAAABzQ/JG2bdUkxMZwA1Zp5cnxKBRLtG_RZomgPwCLcBGAs/s1600/I-taught-sleeping-naked-was-fun-until-rat-suck-my-nipple-Lady-says.jpeg[/img]

According to the lady, her nipples was sucked by a rat while sleeping unclad.
“I taught sleeping naked was fun. Until Rat � � � suck my nipple������”, she tweeted

See more tweet Below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/04/i-taught-sleeping-naked-was-fun-until.html
Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 30, 2019
Ps
Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by mymadam(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2019
shocked Young lady, so as attractive as you are, you live in a dirty apartment! Shame on you undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2019
I am sure the rat is dead by now
Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2019
mymadam:
shocked So as attractive as you are, you live in a dirty apartment! Shame on you undecided
But rats once sacked your president bro. We have high class and working class rats.
Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by mymadam(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2019
Tallesty1:
But rats once sacked yiur president bro. We have high class and working class rats.

grin Ha, ha, ha... True talk.
Re: ‘I Taught Sleeping Naked Was Fun, Until Rat Suck My Nipple’ – Lady Says by quintessence007(f): 12:16am On May 01, 2019
The sucking must have tickled her small o. Chai!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bam Bam Slays In New Picture / Actor Daniel K Daniel Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Bbnaija 2019: Don Jazzy Reacts To The New Bbnaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.