Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens (41330 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by tribalistseun: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Onelaw:
The nature of man is carnal
I hope you pass Jamb this time, cos your mumu don too much
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Onelaw: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
tribalistseun:
I hope you pass Jamb this time, cos your mumu don too much

What is Jamb and are you referring to my mother grin

I don't do personal attacks because idiots are easy targets and it can be addictive taking advantage of a slow poke
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by nonhuman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Olosho no be work? undecided
olosho is a crime in the Nigerian constitution
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by grandstar(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
When did Pretty Mike become a feminist, someone who had 2 girls on leaches?

3 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Forreellinc: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin if i hear say clarence peters no dey burst their yansh, haven't y'all seen the gehs in his videos?
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by HMarshal(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well that's another way to go about it...but I buh how about daring any vixen who has/had ever fallen victim u to step upi hope you know it includes "accepting" because it was/is "given"
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ishoro yin niyen.....we don't give a fvck.....olor'be ni gbogbo yin ni entertainment industry anyways

2 Likes

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Lacceeyy: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
[

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by HMarshal(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well that's another perspective ...how about dating any vixen who has ever been victimized by yourself to step foward? Hope u know "taking" because it was "given" it's included?
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by ffo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

no, its not, its a crime in Nigeria
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by HMarshal(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
*daring any vixen to cum forward If ever victimized by u...taking it because it's given its included too
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by HeyCorleone(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Almost very true......

What's the almost doing there?

You think they'd be comfortable showing skin on TV if they don't hop around beds? C'mon.
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Lexusgs430: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

What's the almost doing there?

You think they'd be comfortable showing skin on TV if they don't hop around beds? C'mon.

Not all of them do..... Hence the almost......

When you say hop around? Runz gals stylee or just casual marathon encounter?..... grin
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by donbenie(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Did you sleep with them or not? I don't know why people cannot tackle direct accusations instead of beating around the bush
And why should he answer to you?

Say you be..?
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by olisaEze(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gbam! Clarence shot it!!

Buh waris my own business there

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by 9jaRealist: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dayam! The second tweet was sheer savagery... grin
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Pidginwhisper: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

O je sho ara e. Ma je ki wa da si e lara angry Iwo iyawo ile(

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by GraGra247(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
The same idiotic pretty Mike that held girls on a dog leash
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by oboy81: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You And that Your Mango Face angry Spamming Every Thread on Nairaland With Dumb Stupid Comments!
If you Don Geddifok...........
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Slymonster(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
For the clarence matter. What mike said was damn true. I have heard that before from a vixen. Mofos all around, such shit can ruin reputable if it was outside Nigeria. There should be ethics and professionalism in any work place.
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by MarianaTrench: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Mature response, ignore the attention seeking idiot.

Simple yes or no he's busy telling long bullsh1t stories!
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by MartinsD12(m): 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Clarence Peters, an ace Nigerian music video director has reacted after being accused of sleeping with video vixens by socialite, Pretty Mike. Recall we reported earlier that the socialite claimed that the music video director had a party sex with 2 popular video vixen besties, all in the name of more exposure.

However Clarence Peters who reacted to allegation of sleeping with Video Vixens as claimed bu Pretty Mike, shared a screenshot of track 'Nobody' which MI Abaga and Tuface came through on. He further stated that people sometimes try to destroy you, precisely because they recognize your power.

See his post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/30/clarence-peters-reacts-after-being-accused-of-sleeping-with-video-vixens-by-pretty-mike/

Definitely not an answer to the Accusation by pretty Mike
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by MorufuAtanda: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na ibos
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by 1miccza: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Totogokillme:
Ishoro yin niyen.....we don't give a fvck.....olor'be ni gbogbo yin ni entertainment industry anyways

Oro gbogbo won tie su eyan ni . Won kan ni je ki a ri iran sha nii

1 Like

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Gabson001(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Maturity
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
oh
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by sylve11: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Onelaw:

What is Jamb and are you referring to my mother grin

I don't do personal attacks because idiots are easy targets and it can be addictive taking advantage of a slow poke

Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Chapence: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Clarence denied it. LOL.
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Saviola247: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guy, You dey Bleep them abi you no dey Bleep them. No dey beat around the Bush...
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Saviola247: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guy, You dey f**k them abi you no dey f**k them. No dey beat around the Bush...
Re: Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
So wwtin concern anybody for the matter na
It's not like he has been accused of rape
Even if he sleeps with them,it's not anybody's business
Na male right,to ask a lady for sex or date
It's the girls right to either say yes or no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.