Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter (63144 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Stillthebest: 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
internationalman:
She resembles Iwobi..

It's like Okocha still trains everyday.. Just look at his physics.

I bet he can still do a better job in the midfield than Pogba

Or his chemistry?? If that's not a typo then I reserve my comment. After some oyibos use 'of' in place of have eg I would of(have)
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Jamorezzi: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
She resemble iwobi grin
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Champneys: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good for your daughter, she is gorgeous...

By the way, have you settled your financial liabilities Jay Jay? grin

Please hurry up or else your daughter will be seized and auctioned off to Ned Nwoko! cheesy
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by TANID(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin grin...Oga ade,gbe imu eh ooo,ike ni imu.........Ijanbo Ija k'osi,always guiding cool...

Hahahahahaha! grin E Joh O

Awa O Lagbara O Ati Gbe Isan Sile O
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! grin E Joh O

Awa O Lagbara O Ati Gbe Isan Sile O

O'de wa Shey be isan Micheal tele....Oya ATI gbe agbara le oo,Oya ma fo wink....
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by clive2u(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
kapelvej:
grin grin grin you see your life, that child was born 2002 grin grin grin
so was regina daniels
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by bornolowu(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
writefreely:
Fine girl...hope she get sense sha wink

I need writing jobs. Where all them bloggers dey now grin
she go get sense. when I was told the story of her mother, she can't be anything less!!
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Nettybrown(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uncle jayjay better go and do DNA Test oh! in Uchemba's voice.
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by ThePidginReport: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
writefreely:
Can you do a write up on movies?
Send me some samples of your write ups... kamkraftmm@gmail.com
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
writefreely:

and someone they find online reporter for this Ibadan. at splash fm
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Techcrunchng:
your contact
I need a typist job. 55 WPM
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Dickson80: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
GISTBL0GGER:
cool

See more cute photos; http://gistmore.com/my-baby-girl-is-rocking-jay-jay-okocha-gushes-over-his-beautiful-daughter
Jay Jay will remain my African best,I don't care about your own choice. My African Pride...Jay-Jay
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by jaywhoco(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Legend ! Greatest Nigerian player of all times.
KANU Nwankwo is the greatest Nigerian player of all times
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by popsy2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaywhoco:
KANU Nwankwo is the greatest Nigerian player of all times

That's debatable.
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Reeb2244: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Na true im talk na. Na bj mouth that girl get. grin
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Reeb2244: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
clive2u:
see beejay compatible lips
Confirm bj lips.

1 Like

Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by megareal: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
How old is she again? undecided
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Techcrunchng:
your contact
09063910527...call or WhatsApp now!!
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Kirinwa: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Seriously he could even have a date with his daughter without anyone knowing.

Bloggers will be like "Okocha is cheating on his wife with another lady" or "Okocha steps out with a beautiful lady".
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Kirinwa: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Canvas with suit? What a combination.
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Oladoyinipede: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Godsfavour78:
what about his chemistry?
he meant to say physique.its typo error.
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by Netfilix: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
internationalman:
She resembles Iwobi..

It's like Okocha still trains everyday.. Just look at his physique

She resembles Iwobi tru tru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by theblackjack76: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kirinwa:
Canvas with suit? What a combination.

Wetin be ur concern? Go buy ur own shoe na! Or would you rather he chooses from one of the pairs in the background?
grin
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
This kind big girl? Make I go DM
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by 101Joy153: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Whoops

Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by DavSagacity(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
internationalman:
She resembles Iwobi..

It's like Okocha still trains everyday.. Just look at his physique

U are 1 million % correct. He trains every time and he's presently better than Pogba

1 Like

Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by godlyguy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Danniie Okocha: Jay Jay Okocha Gushes Over His Beautiful Daughter by keti2: 8:54am On May 01, 2019
nice pic shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Ronaldo Ended Ashley Cole Arsenal Career (Throwback) / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump / The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.