Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 (87082 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by donoro(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2019
Vizzy4u:
spurs will play their heart out. They've been chokers n bottlers recently BUT i think this is their year. If they win, all their disappointments will be washed away. D final will be a war. Ajax will give liverpool a game but experience will make them likely to loose. Spurs vs liverpool will be tight but i think u guys would be favourites but just BUT..................
grin grin grin the game will be a tight one but this are the same Liverpool squad who played the last time the experience is still fresh in their mind totts no fit handle the pressure Liverpool go give Dem that day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Reeb2244: 8:00am On May 09, 2019
LesbianBoy:

In their stadium in the EPL

Abi na your first time you dey watch their match?

grin grin grin grin
Na their stadium Lucas score hattrick yesterday for your eye?
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Horlhamhi(f): 8:05am On May 09, 2019
prinsam30:
Tottenham go chop am well well today, no be Ajax

I don already talk am before say na Ajax vs looserpool for final, some people say I dey dream, now Abeg who dey dream now
ain't you the one in the dream world now... don't wake up to reality, keep dreaming.
Also, keep calling them 'Loserpool' there until they finally clinch the trophy.
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by sleeknaija(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2019
Alcacer47:
epl team knocked out bundesliga's best team, epl team knocked out Dutch's best, epl team knocked out French Ligue's best as if that wasn't enough epl still knocked out your overrated la liga best team and ure here shamelessly spewing trash... I'd advise u eat humble pie cool cool cool

Shut up ur stinking mouth... Ur EPL did this only in one season and u no want make we rest... This past seasons when dem dey beat ur EPL back to back where u dey? Rada Rada..

Kudos to Liverpool and Tottenham though but stop flaunting the EPL one season of performance in the UEFA competitions on our face..

1 Like

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by prinsam30: 8:35am On May 09, 2019
Horlhamhi:

ain't you the one in the dream world now... don't wake up to reality, keep dreaming.
Also, keep calling them 'Loserpool' there until they finally clinch the trophy.

bros those guys messed up jare, anyway I tip looserpool to carry the cup

Abeg no mind me ooo, na my keyboard chose that name for them... grin
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by prinsam30: 8:36am On May 09, 2019
Mrblaze06:
guy you dey dream

honestly the dream long no be small
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by sleeknaija(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

We are talking about an All English Finals. You guys have not even done a all Spanish UCL final.

Just read the rubbish statement u made... sad angry

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Wordson(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2019
Vizzy4u:
lemme keep this "your" L for u. I'll give u ur thing come 1st junegrin
Guy.. No wahala.. We shall see... E go do u like season film..dat "L" is for u to keep till next season..Vizzy4u smiley
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Wordson(m): 9:00am On May 09, 2019
Minemrys:

bro, let's n0t make m0uth yet. We can win but let's n0t be over c0nfident.
Alright bro.. In God we trust.. wink
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by mosefin19(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2019
jesmond3945:
let me prove it to you, how can ayax be 2 nil up and they were still trying to score, when they were supposed to defend? What special thing did tottenam play that juventus and real madrid didnt play? How can a team be on the winning side and couldnt defend their goal during injury time? An all english final would rake more money than if it was ayax vs liverpool.

Baba go Sidon.. u making no sense Ajax dafence not really good they’re only good in attecking they loose and that’s it.... nothing fixed there
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by jesmond3945: 9:02am On May 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Bro you are not intelligent

So all those crying, laughing and state of shock demonstrated by the players and coaching staff was all an act. grin

Then the players and managers alike deserve Oscars for playing the role of a lifetime perfectly! cheesy

Next time think before you talk!

i am sorry that you have been dumbed down to believe everything you see on TV. Did you watch the game at all?. How can a team that had a second left to go to the final after a long while give in to a counter from the opposition just like that? You guys don't ask the right questions thats why the elite keep on messing up with you. Let me tell you the money from match fixing can buy a big club and change would remain.
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by jesmond3945: 9:04am On May 09, 2019
vinelli:

And u think it’s so easy to defend? You should have just said Ajax should do a ten man wall at their goal post
yes thats the right psychology for any team at the treshold of history but you know what they were all trying to score.
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by jesmond3945: 9:06am On May 09, 2019
mosefin19:

Baba go Sidon.. u making no sense Ajax dafence not really good they’re only good in attecking they loose and that’s it.... nothing fixed there
their defense not good and they won juventus? Their defense not good and they won real madrid?how can your defense be that not good and you a have only a second to reach the final of champions league after 20 something years? Think.
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Nobody: 9:10am On May 09, 2019
stephleena:
yes. they are going home

My boys did it!
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2019
stephleena:
yes. they are going home
Hahahahaha
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by TheSTreetman: 9:18am On May 09, 2019
mancheeutd:

Did i smoke weed? You are a fool
The question was asked when Ajax was leading by a goal
Ask questions if you don't understand instead of you arguing. I know your type that shout at the viewing center from begining to the end without any knowledge of football. Go ask those who understand football that IF IT ENDS ON 2 ALL DRAW ON AGGREGATE WHO QUALIFIES... ODE

Now I know. You are complete fool. Before I quote you I read the previous replies with you Ingrate and the other guy. Useless fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/5161400/ajax-vs-tottenham-hotspur-ucl/3#78223624
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by TheSTreetman: 9:19am On May 09, 2019
mancheeutd:

Did i smoke weed? You are a fool
The question was asked when Ajax was leading by a goal
Ask questions if you don't understand instead of you arguing. I know your type that shout at the viewing center from begining to the end without any knowledge of football. Go ask those who understand football that IF IT ENDS ON 2 ALL DRAW ON AGGREGATE WHO QUALIFIES... ODE

Now I know. You are complete fool. Before I quote you I read the previous replies with you Ingrate and the other guy. Useless fool.

Tottenham qualified with away goal rule. You fool.

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Magnifico2000: 9:51am On May 09, 2019
Magnifico2000:
It's over for Tottenham
I'm sorry for this statement
I'm sorry
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by OLamylove: 10:03am On May 09, 2019
mancheeutd:
The full match
Find it difficult to believe i will try it today, thanks
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2019
jesmond3945:
of course it was. Did you see when messi had only one defender to beat and suarez waiting in the first half, the guy stuck out a leg to break the ball. Infact messi uncharacteristic of him wasted time to pass the ball. Come to think of it how can barca concede 4 goals without replying even one? When you have someone with 60p goals under his belt.

Guy!
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by theDEVILisHERE: 11:34am On May 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Spurs have not even won the premier league before

Nottingham forest

Liverpool

Chelsea

Manu

Those are the English club to ever win the champions league in history.

"..champions league.."
I think Aston Villa too

...Spurs has more than 3 league titles
They have a Uefa cup too
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by mancheeutd(m): 12:42pm On May 09, 2019
TheSTreetman:

Tottenham qualified with away goal rule. You fool.

...............................................................................................
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2019
grin excuses..lots of injuries u said?....Messi has 40+ goals for d past 10 seasons in a row and u can bear witness that there were seasons he sat out injured that made him miss crucial matches,what am I even saying cheesy..he missed some champions league games this season during d groupstage because of injury,yet he is the top scorer,,,,even in la liga he wasn't playing much lately,yet he still tops d golden shoe race
LesbianBoy:

We CR7 fans are not partial or delusional

CR7 had lots of injury this season plus the red card he had at the start of the champions league. All these made him not have the kind of season he is known to have season after season
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2019
Guy I no go lie,I do am cheesy
Jokerman:

No be Wetin you do last year with Salah and Modric??

1 Like

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by duality(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2019
mancheeutd:

Download from playstore and open that's all you see all the live matches

Thanks. It's a pity I'm just knowing about this app now that the season is over
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Mrblaze06: 10:56pm On May 09, 2019
prinsam30:

honestly the dream long no be small
oya wake up...
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by kindnesskyn: 1:37pm On May 10, 2019
OneHead:

Hope you’re not still looking for the cause of your setbacks?

Stop wishing others bad.

I take back my words, am sorry for the outburst man

1 Like

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by BlackSpanner: 6:34pm On May 10, 2019
duality:

Thanks. It's a pity I'm just knowing about this app now that the season is over

Please. Also help me. What's the name of the App
Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by duality(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2019
BlackSpanner:

Please. Also help me. What's the name of the App

Live football tv

1 Like

Re: Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 by Pacesetter123(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2019
mancheeutd:

Indeed no need to argue it ended 3 all draw Tottenham qualified if it ended 2 all draw Tottenham will still qualify if it's 1 all draw they go to extra time. It's so simple to understand.
Ok,I understand ur point now.U are talking about aggregate score, while de 3:2 scoreline I predicted wasn't an aggregate score line.It was de score for dat 2nd leg dey were playing dat very day at Amstadam.Having in mind de one away goal dey got,i den concluded dat,Tot will progress on away goal rule.So,we were all correct,only dat both of us looked at it in different angles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Barcelona Fans Thread / Chelsea Vs PSG UCL (2 - 2) On 11th March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.