Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria (22463 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Landlords (meme Collection) / Court Restrains IGP, Others From Arresting 1004 Apartments Landlords / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by MobilityExpress: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Banks that use a lot of contract staff that can be sacked anytime? In the employment market, na doctors sure pass grin
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
okine4real:
OP know no anything. OP na tenant from him writeup. If you know what it takes to build a one story building, during this time, you would be very very very very careful on whom you rent your house too. Last year stroke this year while building, I bought one tin of 16mm for 175k, I bought iron close to two million naira, for a very small house. The windows alone 5 by 4 casement windows cost 43k each, and each self contain would make use of about 6 windows. Staircase windows are not there. So while will someone deprive him/her self the good things of life, built a house in Lagos, and yet you come to rent mine house and I ask OP which work you dey do, you cone dey tell me say you be digital Marketer, abeg I don't need someone that would be telling me stories after renting his/her house rent expires, pay mine rent as soon as your rent expires. After all I didn't buy block on credit. OP know they think like that again ohh.

dont mind the fool, he doesnt know the meaning of dumb. Who will invest all his money in a house and rent to a man whose income is not steady or guaranteed?

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by mannatech: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
Bank no dey owe salary and u are only home weekends. The rest fit owe u for ages. So no blame them
Imagine the agbaya forming smart on twitter.

Tell them what!!!

He thinks he knows better than landlords that have been renting out their properties for years.

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by gabbytabby: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who say people looking for who to take advantage of never change their spot. Them go owe for light and other services and are good story tellers when time comes to pay rent.
Totogokillme:
Yahoo boys no dey the list undecided,Lagos landlords like yahoo boys die,dem dey overpay and pay as at when due

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
gabbytabby:
Who say people looking for who to take advantage of never change their spot. Them go owe for light and other services and are good story tellers when time comes to pay rent.

grin grin
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Kateujunwamaka1(f): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
lolzzz
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by happney65: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Totogokillme:
Yahoo boys no dey the list undecided,Lagos landlords like yahoo boys die,dem dey overpay and pay as at when due

Them dey..Na them be the Entrepreneur.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Sportdab(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by stanley000: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Totogokillme:
hahaha so it's no more "I am happily broke" you know when you see so many comments on Nairaland you Instantly know the number of kids still living under their parents. Legit or no legit the landlord needs his money as at when due. Do not come with those crap talk "I don't want to steal" Baba na quit notice go wake u up. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by phonemakemoney: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Queenext:
They don't want story ni, forgetting that some street hustling pays more than 9-5 job

A btc trader can make the salary of a banker in a day...
And can also loose big investment when BTC value drops seriously and it has been proven to be unstable in recent years.
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by RoyalHighness7(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Queenext:
They don't want story ni, forgetting that some street hustling pays more than 9-5 job

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
i just gave a tenant quit notice very disrespectful after overstaying and i demanded for rent .dont blame landlords. i struggled hard to build and we all know it isnt easy. recouping investment on properties rented out could take years not to talk of profit except if building to resell

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by moonraker(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
njuwo:
As shared by a Guy on twitter.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/see-some-of-very-dumb-things-some-lagos.html?m=1

My take?? Without going into much details, I know a landlord who has tenants that havent paid rent for 2 years.

go figure. Cant blame house owners, can you?

1 Like

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by nextstep(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why is the Landlord dumb for giving the flat to the banker? That's a stable position, unlike entrepreneur. Based on history, teachers don't get paid salary for months if not longer. Potential for wealth is not the concern, stability of income is. Landlords are not supposed to care about your dreams, just that you can pay their rent on a regular basis, year after year.

Queenext:

... and most times does not make a salary, or loses all because of taking unnecessary risk. Maybe if the BTC trader can pay 5 years rent at once, then ehen... now we can talk...
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by 101Joy153: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Whoops

Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by daporclooney(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Show them, buy affordable land Lagos extension Aseese along new redeemed auditorium VIP access road and opposite Christopher University, mowe and fulfil to yourself the promise of your own property .period case close grin
Let's discuss

+2348060084095
Re: Some Things Some Landlords Do In Nigeria by Alejobs: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Duplexes In Gowon Estate On Fire In Lagos (Photo) / KARCHER High Pressure Car Washer PROMO PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.