Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria (34541 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Oovi5(f): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
What should we now do? shior!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by TheiSchooler(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
I really see no sense in this arrangement. I got a feeling the father (if alive) was left out of all this. Most fathers will stand against it.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by ayanleye12(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Charelsz:
You are not first to comment undecided
I just don't know how to be
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wetin dis girl give dis chop sha.... cry cry cry
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by ochiosa(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
People should allow this guys enjoy themselves haba how long man dey live for this Earth sef
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Taolyn4lif(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
ayanleye12:
First to comment lemme just give thanks to god and nairaland
I wish them happy married life though

grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Adakintroy: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
18 yes thought someone said she 23. Love of her life. Shame on this blogger. Can't even pretend well.

Anyhow can't wait for the wedding shots of her kissing the love of her life. It's must go viral. All young girls need to see it so they decide well.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
AleAirHub:
Wetin dis girl give dis chop sha.... cry cry cry
Hahaha, pussy laced with jazz, kidding with you though but I think the Guyman likes the girl and he is using all his money to buy the love of the girl, it is called money talks and bulshit works grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Alexrayz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol one billion Naira to do shopping for wedding ...just as neymar destroy transfer market for football this girl one fo her on for realationship ONE BILLION Naira for shopping shocked
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
ayanleye12:
I just don't know how to be
lol, it's not that hard tho.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Larryndelaw: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dont worry yourself the senator will soon get another lady and she will be an old cargo like the other wives.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AleAirHub(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai.... Nawa oooo for this kind love oooooooooo
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, pussy laced with jazz, kidding with you though but I think the Guyman likes the girl and he is using all his money to buy the love of the girl, it is called money talks and bulshit works grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AtikuNetwork: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
They say money answereth all things.

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheiSchooler:
I really see no sense in this arrangement. I got a feeling the father (if alive) was left out of all this. Most fathers will stand against it.
l don't think so, the guy is ready to spend billions to buy the whole family, don't be surprised that the girls mum has gotten millions already from the guy, the guy is rich and is ready to play with the Benjamins, but like other billionaires that Married younger girls, this marriage might not last, it might hit the rocks with time, you recalled that dabota Lawsons own that also packed up cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Adakintroy: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol..! Lieing blogger. He flaunt him around town but not on media. You try. More like imaginary town.

make I hear Rd let papa even hug am for public. Let alone kiss. Sh

. still trying to get oshomole own the head after all this yrs. Things women go through in life.

Honestly they deserve that money.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Some men sabi overate girls sha. 1 billion for ordinary looking Regina Daniels shocked shocked

What would have happened if it was say omotola (that is fine and sexy) that married him? Na him be say the man would go bankrupt for her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by UrVillagePpl: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77989198:
CONGRATS to Mr Nwoko and his 5th plate of Fresh Fish Pepper Soup.
He should enjoy it while it is still HOT and fresh like the previous 4 plates he ordered and finished o!
No time!!

Since last week, Anywhere you open, na Regina Daniel Nwoko u go see, to open person refrigerator now sef, dey do person somehow!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
no worry her juju strong
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Larryndelaw:
Dont worry yourself the senator will soon get another lady and she will be an old cargo like the other wives.
he is not a senator..house reps member.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Goridoe(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
They say money answereth all things.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by JamesUSA(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Get Money Or Suffer
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by magzey: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
holluwai:
She really 18 years old?
no she was 28 years last years and the husbands manhood will be good. grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by baike: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
this girl is a g.o.a.t
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by WarriAproko: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ned Money long sha....
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by WarriAproko: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
he is not a senator..house reps member.
soon be. Cause the case is in court of apeal. Him money long pass nwaboashi peter. He is even planning to build his own university. A billionaira before he become politician
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by WarriAproko: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
baike:
this girl is a g.o.a.t
a poor man shut up. If nah ur sister u hear 1 billion for shopping u go keep quite
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2019

Nna Nawa o.. Christian or Islamic wedding? He has broken the rules of both naa...

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by 88Chidiebube140: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is well

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by kbomz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm surprised that the Igbos on NL are not kicking against such a barbaric marriage.
I'm sure if it were one Malam and a Hausa girl, they would have fill the air with noise
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by GoldHorse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
He has the money sha but your wedding can never be the best or the worst.... lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Wedding That Will Shake Nigeria by Niwdog(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Love her life ko

Love of her hero ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Hits The Studio Alone For New Song / Timaya Shares His Before And After Pic / Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.