Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio (16244 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / Defection Suit: I Didn’t Decamp From PDP, Akpabio Begs Court To Suspend Judgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Calculating: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Godswill Akpabio, lawmaker representing Akwa Ibom North West at the Senate says he cannot go back to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Mr Akpabio, a former governor of the state who was elected Senator under the PDP defected last year and joined the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC).

While joining the ruling party, he also resigned as Senate Minority Leader at the upper legislative chamber, a position given to him by the opposition party during the formation of the 8th Senate.

The lawmaker had promised to deliver the political structures of the state to the APC when he joined the party. In one of his campaigns he said the state will be the first the ruling party will snatch from the opposition party.

During the 2019 general election, the lawmaker did not only fail to deliver the state to President Muhammadu Buhari who sought re-election, he also failed to secure his return to the red chamber.

After the election, speculations went rife that he was planning a return to the PDP but speaking with The Nation Newspapers, the lawmaker denied such plans by him exist.

”I can’t go back to the PDP. Why are you people listening to rumour? Why will I go back to the PDP when I am already getting entrenched in the APC? I am excited that the President won the election all over the country,” Akpabio was quoted as saying.

The politician said he has no regret dumping the opposition party for the ruling party.

“I also do not have any regret joining the APC, not a single regret. If I was to take a decision today, I will still go to the APC”, he added.

https://politicstimesng.com/i-cant-go-back-to-pdp-akpabio/
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by diablos: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nobody wants a loser in PDP. Seeing that you've been demystified in APC, even the APC riggers and thieves don't want nothing to do with your bragging ass nomore.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by PatriotTemidayo: 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Even if you secretly wish to, you don't dare,

If you do,

You'll be used to scrub the floor.

19 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by myresearch: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Haha
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Ekakamba: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abeg if Mikel go back Chelsea, who him go bench? Use your
[img]https://media1./images/d2592e723e46b2c9f1fc9e859adab0c6/tenor.gif?itemid=7690866[/img]
grin tongue

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Any Nigerian who condemned their marriage is either jealous or mad.

Women will be jealous cos many of them wish the man was theirs.

Men are jealous cos many of them wish to FUrCK Regina.

Some are ranting cos others are ranting.

THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS AND HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET MARRIED.

THESE ARE SAME NIGERIANS WHO HAIL OUR YOUNG GUYS THAT GETS MARRIED TO OLD OYIBO WOMEN FOR VISA... THERE ARE MANY SRUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Bella55555(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is just the beginning of the end for Akpabio but he doesn't know

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria patapata.

Out of 201 million Nigeria, they can only present a camerounian as their presidential candidate, all because of dollars he was sharing!

Assuming they fielded candidates in Fela, Sowore, Oby or Kingsley, people like us will have a little hard time on all we did during the last election....(100% support for our daddy!)

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by baike: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
don't go to that evil party

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by elizabethg: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lets wait and see nau..
Thats how they use to say.. Let's he won't go back...

Do you like xploit comedy videos.. ?
See it here - https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by shaydeenamz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
nobody needs you in PDP Mr Akpabio

9 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Racoon(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
"The lawmaker had promised to deliver the political structures of the state to the APC when he joined the party. In one of his campaigns he said the state will be the first the ruling party will snatch from the opposition party.

During the 2019 general election, the lawmaker did not only fail to deliver the state to President Muhammadu Buhari who sought re-election, he also failed to secure his return to the red chamber..."
Akpabio have been dymystified.The "uncommon defector" have become an "unknown commoner" who is now useless and of no political value to his slavemaster.Akpabio and Amaechi really over rated themselves.

12 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Ahmeduana(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
O SI JA E JE LOWO!
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by lordkush: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77984803:
PDP is dead and buried in Nigeria patapata.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
GOD FORBID bad thing!!
lol

I'm sure ameachi will disagree.

unlike apc the Muslim regional party pdp sit down gberekete for all the geopolitical zones. grin

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by sojayy(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anytime I heard of akpabio and bukola sariki's case as per d last election, I'm always happy n joyfully overwhelmed that people's vote decides their case n they r shamefully relegated.

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol. As if he still has a place in PDP

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by cyprus000: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ugo4hotish:
Any Nigerian who condemned their marriage is either jealous or mad.

Women will be jealous cos many of them wish the man was theirs.

Men are jealous cos many of them wish to FUrCK Regina.

Some are ranting cos others are ranting.

THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS AND HAVE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO GET MARRIED.

THESE ARE SAME NIGERIANS WHO HAIL OUR YOUNG GUYS THAT GETS MARRIED TO OLD OYIBO WOMEN FOR VISA... THERE ARE MANY SRUPID PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!
do you have fever?
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by elerindodo9090: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
PDP.....IT IS DEAD.....NEVER GOING TO WAKE AGAIN....
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by jayson87: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
POLITICALLY RETIRED!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by undefeateds: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
lordkush:
lol

I'm sure ameachi will disagree.

unlike apc the Muslim regional party pdp sit down gberekete for all the geopolitical zones. grin

u dey mind d fool

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by BlackfireX: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Used and dump.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by adanny01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Calculating:

https://politicstimesng.com/i-cant-go-back-to-pdp-akpabio/

When he knows that the lowest he could get is a minister in the next cabinet.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by BuhariAdvocate: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
diablos:
Nobody wants a loser in PDP. Seeing that you've been demystified in APC, even the APC riggers and thieves don't want nothing to do with your bragging sorry ass.
he is not a looser but the wiser one that ever produced in southeast.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by cpu2006(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
when politician denying that is nt planning to to defect to other party........................that means, he or she has already perfect the plan to defect to other party. all of them are political prostitute. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by bestman09(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
You are not welcome o. We don't need you anymore in PDP

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by diablos: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
he is not a looser but the wiser one that ever produced in southeast.
[/s]
What are u even trying 2 say? U lack sense and need brain seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by Cheredeux(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Never say never,
Oga Akpabio.
Re: I Can’t Go Back To PDP – Akpabio by happney65: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
No be una?Nigerian politicians?A set of funny people.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Pay Sunrise Power $200m ‘compensation’ To End Mambilla Dispute / FG Gives 12,000 Foreigners Permit To Work In Nigeria / Constitutional Provisions For Defection —Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.