Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE (1329 Views)

Download Premium Wordpress Templates For Free / HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE / Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE by okomogo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good day people, I know some guys will come for my head for trying to let people into the little secret of getting premium wordpress theme for free.Please you have made enough money off this guys, I think it's time to let out the truth.
Before we move on please note that some of this Plugins and themes can not be trusted as they may have backdoor embedded in them by the guys that nulled it, so use at your own risk. To get a nulled theme, there are so many websites. The following sites are the ones i have been using for a while now.
www.downloadnulled.org
www.null-24.com
www.nulledthemes.net
If you have a little knowledge of PHP,you can use tac plugin (theme authentication checker) to remove call back.

https://komtech.com.ng/download-premium-wordpress-theme-free
Re: HOW TO Download Premium Wordpress Themes For FREE by Olusholar24(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Reviews Wanted For ArtsinScience.com / Afrisoft Interactive To Empower 1,000 / Some Web Developers Are Just Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.