Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) (65895 Views)

I Saved An Accident Victim's Life And I'm Proud Of It / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by zoba88: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
While our elected looters seek medical attention for headaches abroad while the masses not only drum up support for them but go ahead to blackmail, insult and threaten those who call out their excesses,a doctor in a rural village is forced to improvise.

This is Dr Chibuike Joseph Chukwudu using a bathroom slipper to make a cervical collar for an accident victim at risk of a full paralysis who nearly choked to death.

Doc all I know is that the reward for your hard work can never be repaid fully even in the next 100 years.Nigerians are proud of you

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/nigerian-doctor-uses-slippers-as-neck.html

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Niyeal(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm FTC
Check my signature on how to make money
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by holuwamosey(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nice one

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by DonGtoG1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
By the grace of God, there won't be limit to your greatness as you continue to save souls.

Unlike the imbeciles that are only good at looting. Which in most cases they end up using their loots in trying to cure one disease or the other before eventually passing away.

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
las las baba presido go travel go abroad go chok common injection den return to nija..... las las the masses go dey use slippers as neck support for hospital wey baba dey fund,,,,, if na so abroad hospital useless, baba no go near there oo.....
b

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Amuocha: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Main reason why APC is worse in terms of provision of basic healthcare in Nigeria shocked

9 Likes

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by sparog(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is how you know folks that are actually intelligent, he improvised where it was needed.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Kaodek(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thi guy has d Knowledge and also applied Wisdom, good way to improvise at a critical condition....Well done sir...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is one of the most cringe-worthy, embarrassing thing that's ever happened. I thought FG declared state of emergency on Health Sector the other time. So what is the effect of the emergency? God bless the Doctor at least for saving the victim's life!

46 Likes

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019

When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable!!

Desperate measures require desperate solution.

Please Give it up for the DOCTOR OF THE YEAR....Dr Chibuike Joseph Chukwudu.

#RESPECT Docky Oloye

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by ayanleye12(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria na scam

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by AntiWailer: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sad.

What a useless Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Justasiam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Inovation
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by JejeNaija(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good one.

Don't sit back and allow good investment opportunity pass you by. Take action, make the move and join the league of extraordinary wise investors today.
For more details, check my signature for contact email.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Naijaguy123: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by TheFacelessMan: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry

I remember using a bomb to save a life or lives? lipsrsealed

Mobutu Sese Seko was not the best of leaders...but he was my Boss.

He was the worst kind of tyrant. Bloodthirsty and money-hungry

A revolution happened and soon a mob of 100 had arrived the gates of the Presidential Palace.

They were ready to tear him to pieces, screaming for his blood.

I was the only one standing between him and them.

On my RIGHT, I had Mobutu, his pale face blanched of blood, almost grey, sweating like an Xmas goat.

On the LEFT, i had the baying crowd that was looking more and more out of control by the second...

I had a tough decision to make. The man paying my salary OR the Masses.

I threw the bomb in the direction of...... undecided undecided lipsrsealed

To be continued.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Justasiam(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Innovation
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by KelB(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Creativity.. Weldone Doc
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
And our mad politicians are using the neck colar for fun, what a funny country

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by DSoj(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
WOOOOOW. THIS IS GENIUS.
God bless U
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you Doc for saving a life. Nigeria is blessed with good people but bedeviled by evil leaders angry

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by ednut1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
4 years ago buhari was using uk hospital. What has he done to make the ones he met world class. Yet pple who would later use agbo to treat cancer voted him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by drlateef: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is that a chest drain? Not in the right position though.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
That's great

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hardworking doc some doctors r jst fucking lazy ur first aim is to save life
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Dacronym(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm Friends With Him On Facebook

Y'all Support a Brother pls
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by dayleke: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
More blessings fall on him...
Nigeria shall be great again....

Maybe not in our time sha... cry
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
I hope he plans on leaving that dump becaise the niggers there dont appreciate good things

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
In the absence of a Miami J, slippers would suffice......
Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good one. It's not always bad news. The sky is your limit Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
When the desired is not available..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Keep The Joystick Healthy And Clean / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / How Safe Is Sniper/ Go 90 For Mosquito Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.