Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Compton Menace Out Of Jail & Back In The Booth With "Focus On Tomorrow" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Compton Menace Out Of Jail & Back In The Booth With "Focus On Tomorrow" (209 Views)

Maryam Booth Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video, Accuses Deezell, Her Ex Boyfriend / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compton Menace Out Of Jail & Back In The Booth With "Focus On Tomorrow" by ToksTem: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Compton Menace is fresh out the clink and ready to take over the rap world with his latest single, “Focus On Tomorrow.” Compton Menace Out Of Jail & Back In The Booth With “Focus On Tomorrow” Taken from his forthcoming Menace Monthly Volume 4 project, the track boasts production from BMMG affiliate Blu and additional vocals from Vic.

“Everybody want to try to get a million, but it’s hard when you one in a million that’s trying to get it,” Compton Menace says “I’m proud to be a free man and continue to give my fans this monthly series of music while building my influence worldwide.” GET HERE https:///2LmNEmL

(1) (Reply)

Remy Ma In Police Care In The Wake Of Handing Herself Over For Purportedly Ambus / 2face Idibia Accuses COSON Of Corruption, Collecting Royalties On Behalf Of Memb / Naira Marley Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.