Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) (47318 Views)

Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Man Kills African Civet In Umuahia, Abia. Poses With It (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
People will see this man as....

you mean lala
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na lalasticlala be that oo for those of you that don't know him cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by D1zion: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
wisino1:
You better be careful everyday for the tourist one day for the animal
grin grin grin naso ooo
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by omojesu202(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mrkumareze:

Check your history book again oga.. I have seen several adult swallowed by python posted on facebook timeline

facebook as source... nawah to you ooo.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Mrexcell(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
zoba88:
A man identified as Anselam Nwaije took to social media to share photos of him posing with python.According to him,pythons don't bite in some parts of Orlu zone like Njaba,Isu,Nwangele,Nkwere,Ideato and Orlu south.He described the areas as Isu clan.He also said that they don't eat or kill pythons.He described himself as a proud Isu man.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/man-poses-with-python-in-imosays-they.html

My community in mbano imo state used to live like this with these creatures they even worship them some years ago but not anymore almost everyone is now a practicing christain. You hardly see any snakes around in the village they are chased and killed by youths if sighted now.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
Generally Pythons don't BITE but they only SWALLOW...
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
biosilicon:

Your confusion is its fangs. Well here is a shocker. Pythons use its fangs to help push the prey down into its stomach, thats why they are curved inwards. Same applies to all snakes with fangs poisonous or not. It is you that needs to dig and find out. Some other fellow in same school of thought as you posted a link to an article to prove me wrong. You can read the article.

A python will not readily bite.
Pythons don't have fangs..fangs are for venomous snakes..it is the two curved teeth situated in the front..and they have grooves inside with which venom is injected..it is just like the hypodermic needles used in hospitals...all snakes have a backwards curved rows of teeth..constrictors use theirs to latch onto their prey before curling their bodies round the prey to suffocate it...so yes Pythons bite..they bite to when they need to feed or when they feel threatened..and while their bites don't have venom, you can still get tetanus or infection if not properly cleaned with antiseptic.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by 113Abaeze165: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oh well

Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by MrAAA(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
nicepoker101:
Pythons do not bite. It stings. That's why when ever you spot a coiled python it's tail is always positioned far away from its body.

That's misleading. Animals that sting belong to the Phylum Arthropoda which includes the insects and scorpions.
No snake stings. Only scorpions and insects sting.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by tydi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
nwanna I'm from idemmili. but I no fit use hold an. but I don't fear it OOO. my cousin sef dey use am do necklace

Skinny! ezigbo nwanne mu .Nno! kedu ka ta ta mekwanu nna abum Abatete precisely.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
MrAAA:

That's misleading. Animals that sting belong to the Phylum Arthropoda which includes the insects and scorpions.
No snake stings. Only scorpions and insects sting.
Thanks
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by SkinnyNigga: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
tydi:

Skinny! ezigbo nwanne mu .Nno! kedu ka ta ta mekwanu nna abum Abatete precisely.
lekwa my brother oo. I'm Uke.
we share same border
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by biosilicon: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
AkpaMgbor:

Pythons don't have fangs..fangs are for venomous snakes..it is the two curved teeth situated in the front..and they have grooves inside with which venom is injected..it is just like the hypodermic needles used in hospitals...all snakes have a backwards curved rows of teeth..constrictors use theirs to latch onto their prey before curling their bodies round the prey to suffocate it...so yes Pythons bite..they bite to when they need to feed or when they feel threatened..and while their bites don't have venom, you can still get tetanus or infection if not properly cleaned with antiseptic.

Now i know the difference between fangs and teeth. Thanks.
I never said pythons never ever bite. It is impossible. You guys fail to comprehend what i wrote. To help you get the point i'll ask one question.
If you put a cobra and a python in different glass boxes and then tap the boxes so as to disturb the snakes. What will be the reaction of both snakes.

I dont want to argue. If you answer the question honestly you will grasp the point i am trying to make which is pythons dont bite.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Amanew(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=77990686] angry
[b]Once upon a time i was a zookeeper in San Diego.
Ai Abi
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by kinzation(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2019
o bio see where I dey serve oh orlu corper
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:30am On May 01, 2019
Mrkumareze:

Check your history book again oga.. I have seen several adult swallowed by python posted on facebook timeline

Did you say Facebook?
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:52am On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Pythons do not bite. It stings. That's why when ever you spot a coiled python it's tail is always positioned far away from its body.
Absolute crap
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2019
doggedfighter:

Did you say Facebook?

Watched the Videos, seen how the dead bodies were removed from the pythons. So saying it's only 2 in history is a total lie...believing in a book written thousands of years ago when there was little or no collective data collect is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
phython stinks ke!!
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2019
They don't bite dey dance
Python dance grin
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by Opus85(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2019
nicepoker101:
Thanks for the correction

Cool
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by agabusta: 3:33pm On May 01, 2019
AK481:
Yea python,boar and anaconda are constrictors.

They don’t bite,neither are they poisonous.

In history ,only 2 cases of a snake swallowing an adult has been recorded so far,and it was a very huge(giant) python.

They bite! Read more.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by agabusta: 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
biosilicon:

Brother Pythons dont bite.

Its just like saying goats bite.
ofcourse goats bite, any organism that has got teeth or fangs bite, but they wont readily bite for instance just like a dog would. Same applies to pythons.

Python bites. Don't misinform the public.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by agabusta: 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
biosilicon:

Your confusion is its fangs. Well here is a shocker. Pythons use its fangs to help push the prey down into its stomach, thats why they are curved inwards. Same applies to all snakes with fangs poisonous or not. It is you that needs to dig and find out. Some other fellow in same school of thought as you posted a link to an article to prove me wrong. You can read the article.

A python will not readily bite.

Now it is, "will not readily bite."

I don't know why our people are aversed to correction and superior argument.

Python bites. It's as simple as that. Although the bites are not poisonous, but does not preclude susceptibility to infection.
Re: Man Poses With Life Python On His Neck In Imo,says They Don't Bite(photos) by biosilicon: 4:29pm On May 01, 2019
agabusta:

Now it is, "will not readily bite."

I don't know why our people are aversed to correction and superior argument.

Python bites. It's as simple as that. Although the bites are not poisonous, but does not preclude susceptibility to infection.

Whatever. My point have been made. I can gently pick up a stray python it wont bite. I cant do same to a cobra. You can continue picking holes to support your "superior argument"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Is This Snake Venomous? / Anthony Loffredo: World’s Most Modified Man Has 2 Fingers Chopped Off (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.