Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja (40203 Views)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by ijustdey: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Says they released other suspects after having affairs with them

By Ademola Adegbite - Abuja

IT was a show of shame, on Monday in Abuja, as one of the arrested sex workers by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) openly told the Mobile Court that some task force members had “sex” with their colleagues and released them illegally before the day of judgement.

The drama started immediately after eight of the suspects, who were arraigned at the mobile court, alighted from the task force vehicle.

One of the suspects, who simply identified herself as Comfort Abbah, lamented that only eight out of over 30 people arrested were brought before the magistrate.

According to her, “we were more than 30 that were arrested by the task force. The task force members after having sex with some of the girls then released them. We are here because nobody came to get us out.”

It will be recalled that the sex workers were arrested at various night clubs and red light zones within the territory.

The crack midnight operations carried out by a combined task force team of the Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB) and the Social Development Secretariat (SDS) were said to have resulted to the arrest of over 30 sex workers and nude dancers.

However, the suspects’ protest did not stop the arraignment as the prosecution counsel, Barrister Eze Eze read the charges against the suspects before the magistrate who was already seated to hear the matter.

After reading the charges of dancing naked and causing public nuisance which the prosecution counsel said violated section 35 of the AEPB Act, four of the suspects pleaded guilty, while other four said they were not guilty of the offence.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. Idayat Akanni told the suspects, who pleaded guilty that the offences attract N5, 000 fine or six months imprisonment. Following a plea for mercy by the suspects, the magistrate reduced the fine to N3, 000 which they paid and regained their freedom.

And for those who pleaded not guilty, the court adjourned the matter till April 30th for further hearing, while she granted them bail in the sum of N10, 000 each and one surety in like sum.

Meanwhile, the Acting Secretary, Social Development Secretariat, Hajia Safiya Umar, though did not disclose what happened before some of the arrested sex workers were illegally released by members of the task force, she admitted that there was a compromise that must be investigated and punished.

Umar noted that 32 girls were arrested at various red light zones in the city on Friday by the task force which she led in the operation, she expressed shock that her staff illegally released 27 without her approval.

“I must be honest with you, I have been very disappointed because we carried out the arrest 32 girls on Friday. My staff decided to give out 27 of them without my knowledge. When I got wind of that I ordered them to find and return the girls. Following that order, they went out on Saturday and arrested a different set of girls and mixed up with the remaining ones,” she lamented.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/207776/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by JasonScoolari: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by OkunrinOloro: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Work chop. Na from where he dey work, he dey chop.

17 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by ojun50(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Work chop. Na from where he dey work, he dey chop.
them go chop Hiv, other infection join am too, no be every tin them dey chop for working place

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
According to her, “we were more than 30 that were arrested by the task force. The task force members after having sex with some of the girls then released them. We are here because nobody came to get us out.”
Wakanda thing is dis nah?!

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Where person dey work naim im dey chop

If dem no contract HIV wetin dem gain oo

8 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
So finally e Don reach this level

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by BruncleZuma: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ebelebe!

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Skepticus: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool

Just look at the trash of a country!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by chrisifeanyi: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
If you are born in this country, please accept my condolences. Is a tragedy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
The girls will gladly allow d officers drill them....give dem jara bj join sef.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria is too corrupt undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by myresearch: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
They paid with their body.

You paid with Money

All na Payment.

Stop sex work and be Free

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by nijabazaar: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Legalize prostitution...

It is a profession...

Let us stop acting like neantherdals or the Damm Saudis

Holland and practically all the Nordic countries legalized the profession and hailstones did not fall on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Baawaa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Trade by barter noni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77989932:

Wakanda thing is dis nah?!

Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked

Between you and Regina Daniels, I really don't know which nairaland is shoving right at us

For fvcks sake, I'm tired of seeing you on every post
undecided

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by SouthSouth1914: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria is a sad story!!

Human rights abuses trail all our security outfits!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
I smiley
Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by BB9ja007: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
I’m not surprise. Anything can happen in 9ja
Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Prostitution is bad...but this act is rape...and those officers should be duly punished. ..irresponsible officers. ..

5 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Imoh555(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is Nigeria everybody na animal ....spits

I'll rejoice the day I'll leave Nigeria and Africa

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
"I must be honest with you, I have been very disappointed because we carried out the arrest 32 girls on Friday. My staff decided to give out 27 of them without my knowledge. When I got wind of that I ordered them to find and return the girls. Following that order, they went out on Saturday and arrested a different set of girls and mixed up with the remaining ones,” she lamented....... angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Tomide007: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fine is even 3k....soo some ladies had sex just to avoid paying 3k? How cheap can some pple get?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by sapientia(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Arresting them was wrong in the firs place.

People you cannot prove a case against in court.

Being in a night club at night as a lady scantily dressed is not a crime in FCT.

There must be evidence that there was solicitation in court before you can convict them.

Worse case now, am certain some must have even be raped.

Just because most would not like to even be docked as a suspected prostitude.

Failed country that uses people who are not fit mentally to work.

Those task force guys are mostly lunatics that can't walk the street of developed countries as they will be confined to an asylum.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by timesfive25: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why is this happening?

Well.. You can play game to win cash to your bank account below;

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by Henitan24(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just because they're defenseless. Shame on these men.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by anochuko01(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
If you are born in this country, please accept my condolences. Is a tragedy
HAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by StarUp: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
It's simple, the officers that released the other girls should also serve their punishment...
Re: Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja by TheFacelessMan: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
I was a gigolo on the beaches of The Great Gambia many decades ago...u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-year-old Housemaid Who Murdered Her Madam In Benin, Edo Speaks / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.