Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Itel P33: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Loving It ! (user Experience) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Itel P33: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Loving It ! (user Experience) (398 Views)

Itel P37 Named ‘best Big Battery Smartphone Of The Year’ At Boict Awards 2021 / Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / How Oyebola Saheed Made $10,000 From One itel P33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel P33: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Loving It ! (user Experience) by sisiMOJI(f): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
You have to pardon me, I am not your typical tech enthusiast who would write technical terms while reviewing a gadget. Instead, I am an entrepreneur running my own startup business, always on the go and who doesn’t always have the time to sit down and charge everything I own all the time. So, I needed a smartphone with a long-lasting battery at an affordable cost to stay in touch with my clients.
If budgetary concerns are at the top of your list when looking for a good smartphone with valid features to buy, then I would recommend the itel P33 and here is why:

BIG BATTERY WITH A PLUS – AI POWER MASTER
Since a phone is still predominantly a communication device for me, I wanted a smartphone that would enable me call and text all day long without having to worry about the battery getting low or frantically search for where to charge next. itel P33 was the ultimate solution for me. In my opinion, the battery is top notch. It has a 4000mAh battery with artificial intelligence power master that automatically controls the power consumption of the phone. Being a heavy user, I get to charge the device once, and it lasts up to 80 hours. Remember, this will vary depending on what you do with your device, but I have had no problems with the battery life whatsoever.
IMMERSIVE DISPLAY
The itel P33 has a distinctly sharper, more saturated display, which I found to be more enjoyable when watching my favorite episode of Game of Thrones or reading a book. It dons a 5.5” HD+ IPS FullScreen while its twin, itel P33 Plus comes with a 6.0” IPS FullScreen Display and a fashionable gradation blue color.
STORAGE AND SECURITY
Complementing the fingerprint sensor is a facial identification scanner. What we all call Face Unlock. This efficient combination means more improved security and I must say that this is quite new to the itel train of devices. With all the videos, pictures, screenshots, movies and documents I love to store, P33 enables me to do so with its 16GB ROM expandable up to 32GB with a memory card.
To think I only got this device for N24,000 and to enjoy stellar specs like these is nothing short of amazing. Again, itel has proven to be the mobile master providing just that trendy and affordable smartphone for everyone. A device with such great features pegged at that price, the itel P33 and P33 Plus is an attractive option for students, working professionals, businessmen, and women looking for a smartphone with good battery and reliable functionalities.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Failure To Honour Obligations Is Unaccapted After All Agreed Commitment / Proudly Crafted In Nigeria To Celebrate The Real Estate Industry. / Remember The Pretty Lady Who Died Weeks To Her Wedding, She Has Been Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.