Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression (1506 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / 20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by Dapo92(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
A University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 100 Level Chemical Engineering student Hikmat Gbadamosi, has allegedly committed suicide after a long battle with depression. Hikmat was found dead in her room yesterday by her best friend and other girls.

According to her best friend, she has been battling a medical condition since birth and has resulted into depression for her.

It is assumed that she took two bottles of a poisonous substance since Saturday, but no one knew until Monday when the incident happened.

Continue Reading: https://www.memonaija.com/2019/04/pretty-uniport-student-commits-suicide.html

Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by gykes(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2019
Saw this on FB.. Shocking sha
Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by Alamu1111: 4:34am On May 01, 2019
Y now that’s not good

Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by bro4u: 6:30am On May 01, 2019
Depression is real, it's not just to say hello on FB or what's up on WhatsApp, call someone today and you could be a life saver. When depression hits someone sniper will be more attractive and delicious than 5alive.
Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by Ajibaba101(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2019
you don't need to commit suicide too...see strategies you can use to cope with university anxiety and stress
https://explicitsuccess.com/stress-management-for-students/

1 Like

Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by timsbee(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2019
Rip sis.

Nigeria is the right place to be for super depression.
Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by ShinqRambq: 9:21am On May 01, 2019
Depression is not in the genes of Africans,Her body is forbidden by the land,take her to the evil-forest
Re: Pretty UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide After Long Battle With Depression by damtan(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
Depression is real, it's not just to say hello on FB or what's up on WhatsApp, call someone today and you could be a life saver. When depression hits someone sniper will be more attractive and delicious than 5alive.
This is so true. I called a friend 2days ago to check up on her and was so surprised when she said " I don't know what I could have done to myself if you hadn't called at this very time". I've been calling her everyday since then. When you think of someone, just dial the number.

(1) (Reply)

A Matlab Assignment Helper That Loves To Be Challenged / ASUU: Our Children Are In Private Schools And Outside Country Schooling / Former Student Donates N20 Million To Former Secondary School, Sparks Positive R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.