Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

This Player Is Very Selfish - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Player Is Very Selfish (465 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Branded 'Selfish And Damaging' By Man Utd Team-mates (Photos) / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Player Is Very Selfish by Umarzy(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
But i think this player is extremely selfish and doesn't wants anybody else apart from himself to score goals. Please stop Hating.

The fact that CR7 has proved himself to be the greatest goalscorer ever and score goals more frequently has left that aspect that he is also an assist provider and not only score goals but also contributes to goals as well. He has more career assists in la liga than xavi and Iniesta, has the highest assists in the UEFA Champions League, has the Highest assists in the UEFA European Championship, has the highest assists in Real Madrid history, has the second Highest assists in La liga history , has the highest assists in Portugal National team (in World cup, joint with Luis Figo) .And when he was also in Manchester United, he not only score goals, he was a dribbler and a playmaker. Do you know why sir Alex Ferguson signed him? please browse it. It isn't because of his goal scoring but because of the way he teared up Manchester defence in the 3-1 loss to Sporting CP and his playmaking The fact that he moved to Real Madrid and now juventus restricted him to a box striker who now has less impact in the Mid-field , he is also the highest assist provider in serie A for Juventus . The fact that he is well known for scoring goals should not take away his contribution and quota to team Football performance.

1 Like

Re: This Player Is Very Selfish by otiwisdom: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Before I did not no anything about football but one of my friend was always showing football highlights and showing me how messi dribbled many people in football because he was a messi fans.From there I started loving football because of messi but the first day l watched Ronaldo match my brother I forgot about messi.
#CR7thebest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qatar "Alwakrah Stadium" Is Not Vagina Stadium.see The Meaning Of Alwakrah / Barcelona's Asisat Oshoala Makes History In Uefa Women's Champions League Final / Argentina Legend Maradona Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.