Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil (54000 Views)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Man docked for killing wife over her sexual demand

by Shola O'Neil and Tayo Ajayi

A 46-year-old man has been remanded in prison custody in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, for allegedly murdering his wife in the heat of a quarrel over the victim’s demand for sex.

A chief magistrate ordered the remanded of the suspect, Ifeanyi Nwokolo, after he reportedly killed his wife, Ijeoma Nwokolo on April 6, because she demanded for sexual pleasure on the fateful while he was preparing for church vigil.

It was gathered that the couple had lived Rumuigbo area of the city before the fateful, when they fought over the wife’s demand that the man made love to her before leaving the house.

“We learnt that they had misunderstanding because Mrs. Ijeoma Nwokolo asked her husband to have sex with her on the fateful day, but the man was uncooperative because he said he had to attend church vigil service and could not indulge in the act.

“In the course of the argument, the husband pushed the woman away but he must had pushed her too hard, as she fell and hit her head on the concrete wall in their bathroom,” a usually reliable police source told our reporter.

Those familiar with the case said when the women fell, the man thinking that his wife was feigning injury, carried and laid her on the bed before leaving for the church vigil.

“It was later when he met the woman still as he left her on the bed that he raised alarm and went to the police station to report the case. He was arrested and detained.”

The charge was not read to the suspect when he was arraigned on Monday, because the magistrate court lacked jurisdiction to hear the case.

The file was sent to the Department of Public Prosecution for advice.

Magistrate Andrew Jaja ordered that the accused person should be remanded in prison custody, before adjourning the case till June 13,

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-docked-for-killing-wife-over-her-sexual-demand/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by JasonScoolari: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ifeanyi Nwokolo is telling some heavy LIES here...

Your wife is pleading for sex, you humbly refused because you're God Chief of Staff and needs to be at the Virgil in a purified way, BUT Ijeoma insisted on collecting one round before you go, hence, you pushed the "DEMON" and she hit her head on the concrete wall... You quickly pick her up and put her on the bed cause she was feigning injury....

What kind of DEMONIC lie is this?? Na so your prick sweet reach??

My friend you killed your wife and it was not because of sex.

Useless and Heartless murderer using sex as an excuse to carry out his animalistic behaviour.

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by StarUp: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Look at what her Konji has caused her... How are we even sure the man said the truth since she isn't alive to defend herself...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by IamD18: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
He is yet to tell why he murdered his wife.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by TheFacelessMan: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

Some years back, i was still married to 6 wives being an Ogboni Chief.

Tired of being described with "MILLIMETRES", i decided to take a concoction.

The Jujuman's prescription leaflet read "1/2 a teaspon"..... I was anxious to satisfy my ladies so i took FOUR spoons.

I felt a pull in my trousers and "FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" my trouser button popped! shocked shocked shocked

The last time that happened, i was watching a p0rno. Lord Jesus! What the fvck was happening?

My zip tore and something, long, hard and black sprang out like a cobra.

That "something" reached to my knee-caps shocked shocked shocked

One by one, all 6 wives left before the year ran out.

To be continued.....

PS - WTF!!!! Why is my DMs suddenly flooded with females? shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Those familiar with the case said when the women fell, the man thinking that his wife was feigning injury, carried and laid her on the bed before leaving for the church vigil.
He killed her, laid her down on the bed and was still able to go to vigil knowing that she was dead!
Was he praying to the same ALMIGHTY God we serve or some other gods?!

Animal in human form!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by spiritofthedead: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wonderfull

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Tocynone(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
So sad
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bloggers sef, made it sound like the woman asked for sex then he killed her for asking

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Sage7(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by sharena(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
ANOTHER SAD NEWS AGAIN
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
We won't be really sure what happened cos dead men tell no tales

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'll rather believe that my grandma died a virgin than to believe this cock and bull story.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by JerryLegend(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
No No No. That bleeped up Ifeanyi is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Hayjay1710: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
No good news comes out of Rivers state this days, its all about killings up and down.. May God save us..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hayjay1710:
No good news comes out of Rivers state this days, its all about killings up and down.. May God save us..
A very big Amen o!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by mytopics: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Death Everywhere
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by micgray100(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
We should sometimes use sense when interpretting the Bible verses.. Sex is allowed in marriage... Demanding sex from your spouse won't make you go to hell.... Make younna dey think sometimes.. Naija....

My signature says something about Limited Liability Company registration...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
sharena:
ANOTHER SAD NEWS AGAIN
....from Rivers State yet again....
May God help the good, innocent people from that part of the country.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Okoyeebows: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ifeanyi Nwokolo
Chinedu Nwoko

Reginatu Nwoko

Ashewo elebi oloripelebe ton wa oko kiri, oko naa lo ma pa.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Chukwurah003: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
He most probably an Atiku supporter
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Isoduwa(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
I smell �� google +I rest my case
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by Marotzke(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
But Ijeoma is not here to say her own part.
Bros, na gbege you dey see sooo!

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by iamezekwesiri: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
The man failed in his duty.... let the church now pray for him to reduce his sentencing.
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by NoFace101: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
wonder shall never end

inside life

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by seegi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
this is sad

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by HARDBUOI: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by TruthinAction: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
The story doesn't add up. There is more to it. When most men are looking for such kind of wives that are ever ready for action, you are using vigil as an excuse. Did God say you can't have sex before prayer? Is she not your wife? I really don't get it.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by afamaustin(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Woman and their problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by HARDBUOI: 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Ifeanyi Nwokolo
[s]Chinedu Nwoko
Reginatu Nwoko
Ashewo elebi oloripelebe ton wa oko kiri, oko naa lo ma pa.[/s]

Smelly language

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
End time sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.