Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit (2313 Views)

Bambam Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / BBNaija's Bambam Slays In Bum Shorts / Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by MsDoris(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames" - BBnaija Bambam Slays In High Slit Eye-catching Polka Dots Outfit (Photos)
Bambam is all shades of cuteness in lovely new photos.

The Reality TV star star, stepped out today looking stunning in Eye-catching high slit polka dots designed gown.

She is hot and knows it!

Thrilling her fans with her new photos, she wrote in one;

"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"

In another, she said;

"When I serve the face, I serve right"

See more photos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/i-bring-fire-you-can-have-flames.html

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by delectablegyal(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
this girl nor too fine buh she gat the baddest body. look at her physique. don't you wish you to phuck her? that body is wow! I said it. Sandra niniola said it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by greatermeme: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
delectablegyal:
this girl nor too fine buh she gat the baddest body. look at her physique. don't you wish you to phuck her? that body is wow! I said it. Sandra niniola said it.
I really need to sample you!
Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
greatermeme:
I really need to sample you!
Dis dirty tin sef dey talk.
Spits!
Him sef dey dream to sample fine bae o!
No go find work do!
Delectablegyal, ignore dis tin pls!

(Now, you have been noticed after your 26 mentions of us, start jumping!) cheesy wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by greatermeme: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77992301:

Spits!
You're a mad man to the core! Rotten chicken barbecue seller!

3 Likes

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chai, MANNA don injure person pikin o!
Our post pain dis dirty tin reach blokos!!
Hehehehehe cheesy wink grin wink cheesy wink cheesy wink

Look at him right now.........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by Cletus77(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
post=77992301:

Spits!
Him sef dey dream to sample fine bae o!
No go find work do!

(Now, you have been noticed after your 26 mentions of us, start jumping!) cheesy wink
Y guys Sabi bazza body like this?

Na u be the girl?? Which one is 26 mentions of us? I no no wetin dey pain u for body sef? The girl sef no fit react much, you con carry am for head like gala

4 Likes

Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by ShinqRambq: 12:06am On May 01, 2019
Dumb bambambinglo trying in all ways futile to be peotic
angry
Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by meritadavize1(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2019
This one too DE look for Ned nwoko....� � � � � olosho
Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by meobizy(f): 2:56am On May 01, 2019
She’s sexy.
Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by femi4: 5:50am On May 01, 2019
delectablegyal:
Let's start with you that's within our reach
Re: "I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit by Rejoice9ja: 5:53am On May 01, 2019
sad

Click the link below to Download this Music:
[Music] Medikal ft. Davido – Father
https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/30/music-medikal-ft-davido-father/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Looks Awesome In Cartoon Pics Vs Original Pics / Satanic LGBT Child Sacrifice Epidemic In Uganda / How Hushpuppi&his “SCATTERED Canary”fraud Ring Were Captured By The FBI In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.