Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City (6269 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu In A Loved Up Photo With Husband In UK / Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by ProsperChild: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City
viralfeed.co.za Apr 30, 2019 1:03 PM

Lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City. A lady fainted when she saw her alleged previously deceased hubby, who passed away in 2017.

A lady fainted when she saw her alleged previously deceased hubby, who passed away in 2017. The lady fainted when she saw him during the Easter holidays. The woman could not believe that it was him; she then started following the guy.

Ghanaweb says the alleged dead husband was seen with his 25-year-old girlfriend. The male himself is 55-years-old. The wife followed the couple to a guest house that they were staying in. The woman asked the manager about the bookings of both the husband and his girlfriend. The manager acknowledged that the couple was staying in the guest house the evening before.

The woman dialled the authorities to come to the area so that her story can be verified. When the authorities got to the area they found the couple passed away. The manager says that the couple came to the guest house intoxicated and “started kissing as soon as we gave them the keys but don’t know what happened next.”

A police commander told an interviewee of a local radio station that they went to the area when they received the phone call from the lady. When they got to the area, the couple had already passed away. “We believe their death was caused by over-excitement but we are still investigating,” says the police commander. The story of the woman saying that the husband passed away two years ago has not been verified yet.

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by propsvila: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can I get this film in Alaba?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by Follygunners: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Reincarnation is real.

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by VinceSpence(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
And he died for the second time

The man must have nine lives �
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by Raypawer(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Who we go ask now?
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by oyatz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
In his first life, he didn't find and enjoy LOVE because of the nagging attitudes of the wife.

In his second life, he found love with a younger babe and was 'chopping the life of his head' lol and behold, the wife resurfaced to disrupt the love life and he had to return to the land of the dead prematurely for the second time.

This wife is the agent of the Village people in this man's lives.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by ChristianNorth: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
HardMirror how far? What sayest thou?
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by meritadavize1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
The story is as ugly as regina daniel new agutor husband.
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by fykes(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
2015 I lost my young wife...at 26 and just one year in marriage, nobody deserves to live more. I sometimes wish and feel she's living somewhere else even if its without me. I just want her alive and happy.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by ShinqRambq: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
If the man was killed believe me,one afonjaa will be shitting his pants now.Satan is an unfortunate Yoloba man,Lol
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by hisexcellency34: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
I've watched the movie before
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2019
iyke926:
Reincarnation is real.

Tell us please.
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by Alamu1111: 4:10am On May 01, 2019
Omg

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by heed101(m): 5:52am On May 01, 2019
fykes:
2015 I lost my young wife...at 26 and just one year in marriage, nobody deserves to live more. I sometimes wish and feel she's living somewhere else even if its without me. I just want her alive and happy.
I know how you feel bro. God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by bro4u: 6:25am On May 01, 2019
fykes:
This thread doesn't deserve FP but I think the above Comment does... Is it possible Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by TVSA: 9:12am On May 01, 2019
the woman fainted and started following them? grin grin

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by globexpo: 10:17am On May 01, 2019
They might appear another place
Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by iceboy4752(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2019
I've heard of similar incidences. Three things are always involved in situations like this:
1. It's either the woman was in a state of hallucination owing to the fact that she missed her late husband.
2. She saw someone that looked exactly like him. Personally, I've come across about 3 random people that look so much like me.
3. Finally, it's possible the story is totally false.

1 Like

Re: Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City by Ejanla07: 6:22pm On May 01, 2019
The woman fainted, the dead man waited until they revived her then she followed him to the guesthouse he live wit 25 yr old girlfriend.
She called police only to notice the couple died.
I dont know how they resolved the girl is 25

D op na dunce

(1) (Reply)

See Our Interior Minister Standing Like A National Flag (picture) / Eastern Nigeria Before The Civil War / Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.