Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lagos Junior League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Junior League (1957 Views)

Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament / Nigeria Tops Medal Table At The African Junior Championship / We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Junior League by novaman: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
I watched the Lagos Junior League kickoff on Saturday and I was truly impressed by the innovation. The boys who took part in the match played at the Teslim Balogun Stadium shows that the organisers have truly done their home work because the boys were truly very young and under 20 years.

All the local government and development council presenting a team is a means that at least over 1000 boys will play football every week. I saw the first match on TV, I wish more games will be shown on TV.

I want the organisers to find a way to encourage people to visit the venue to cheer these boys.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE L.J.L. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION.
Re: Lagos Junior League by novaman: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
http://lagosjuniorleague.org/

I visited the website today and got more details about the plans and the people behind it
Re: Lagos Junior League by usbcable(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2010
saw one of the matchs on t.v (LTV) yesterday and like it.

i live in ketu (Demurin axis)
and the match was between agboyi-ketu vs ikosi-isheri. I felt bad that we (agboyi-ketu) lost 1-2 although we scored first.

Then I realised the reason you find people supporting clubs like west-ham,west-brom,cardiff city f.c. its becuase they have a direct relation to them clubs.

so sad our premier league is crap.
Re: Lagos Junior League by novaman: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
i saw another match on Saturday APAPA IGANMU 0 - 0 LAGOS ISLAND EAST, by all standard the match was good and I enjoyed myself and the young man that came along with me, I wish more people will talk about the match and also visit the nearest venue so that they will see these young boys grow and give their support, so that tomorrow nobody will say certain players are overage because these guys are truly young, even the guy that went with me was shocked to see the players

(1) (Reply)

Oraclebet Picks 1X2 Free & Paid Sports Predictions / Npfl Final Day - El Kanemi Vs Mfm Fc Live On Nta Youtube Channel / Aeroberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.