Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. (1885 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Kenya / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. by Bestnaijatechs(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Source: https://www.bestnaijatech.com/infinix-hot-7-pro-specs-price/

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Features a dual selfie camera's.

After the launch of Infinix hot 7 early this year, Infinix mobility has announced a superior version to the Infinix hot 7, which is Infinix hot 7 Pro. There are some notable upgrades made in the Hot 7 Pro, the notable departments of these upgrades, are found in the camera aspects, the notch, and an increment in the RAM and Storage.

Let’s go into details of some notable upgrades of hot 7 pro.

Infinix Hot 7 Pro Key Specs.

Android 9 Pie.
2GB|3GB|4GB of RAM.
32GB/64GB of Inbuilt Storage.
6.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
HD+1520*720 Resolution.
Dual 13Mp + 2Mp selfie camera's.
Dual 13Mp + 2Mp Rear camera's.
MediaTek MT6757 32+2GB Edition, Quad-Core 1.8GHz.
MediaTek MT6762 32+3GB Edition, Quad-Core 2.35GHz.
4000mAh Non-removable Battery.

Design and Display

The hot 7 Pro made up of a plastic body, it features a 6.2 inch IPS LCD panel, an HD+ 1520 by 720-pixel screen resolution and 19 points 9 aspect ratio. It has a larger notch which houses the dual selfie camera’s, proximity sensor, LCD flash, and a speaker grill. Accompanied by a visible chin built at the button.

Turning over to the back side of the smartphone, there comes a dual camera’s setup vertically arranged at the top left side edge on the rear with an LCD flashlight below it just like that of its successor. Below the cameras, a fingerprint sensor placed center just after the cameras. Looking at the side of the device, a dual sim slot for Nano Sim and a micro SD card.

Continue reading: https://www.bestnaijatech.com/infinix-hot-7-pro-specs-price/

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. by ToyBoyAaron(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
those processors you mentioned above eh. I didn't see in review oga
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. by Oshio40: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
I want to buy this phone oh... But i don't know if it's good at all i get 45k
Re: Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specifications And Price In Nigeria. by eyems: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Operamini / Ushering In Tecno Opera 638 / How Can I Hack My Nokia 603 Symbian Belle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.