Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC (19842 Views)

Creative Costumes As UNN Architecture Students Slay In Cultural Day / Okechukwu Ezeugwu Yet To Be Confirmed As UNN VC, Selection Process Still Ongoing / Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by BravoDe: 8:53am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:
Igbo amaka
Fuu, u expect another tribe to take over before rather than Igbo?
We don't claim what isn't ours
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2019
BravoDe:

But, but, but . . the first VC of UNILAG was Professor Eni Njoku ( 1962-1965)

2 Likes

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2019
lakesider:
There is tribalism in education.. Why can't an igbo man be the vc of unilag or yoruba man the vc of UNn
when we stop asking pple their State of origin...
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by xangerar: 9:04am On May 01, 2019
Congrat
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Homeboiy: 9:07am On May 01, 2019
Finally an Nsukka man becomes UNN vc

Good for us

1 Like

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 9:25am On May 01, 2019
lakesider:
There is tribalism in education.. Why can't an igbo man be the vc of unilag or yoruba man the vc of UNn
This is what you get when you give university autonomy
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Digitron: 9:26am On May 01, 2019
IMASTEX:
I met professor Ozumba, he is a very intelligent & tall gentle man. I appreciate his philosophy of life.
Well, Congrats to the incoming, hope you will outdo your predecessor.

Ozumba is a disaster. He practically killed UNN

3 Likes

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2019
This man is not qualified in anyway to lead UNN.

Tribalism at its peak...

Ugwuanyi promoting tribalism and selfish interest.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by oyatz(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2019
It's easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of the needle than for a non-,Igbo to become the VC in UNN
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Bifrost: 9:35am On May 01, 2019
GMH:
Congrats to him. Hope he wouldn't finish the killing of the university standard started by Ozumba where people paid millions to be employed. Please bring sound, effective and efficient management team along, and introduce multicultural practice into the school. Also please take it personal to do infrastructural development in the school.

You are very correct. cry
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Digitron: 9:36am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This man is not qualified in anyway to lead UNN.

Tribalism at its peak...

Ugwuanyi promoting tribalism and selfish interest.

What do you mean he is not qualified, have you gone through his resume?

1 Like

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2019
Digitron:

What do you mean he is not qualified, have you gone through his resume?

I know what am saying, because we knew what happened.

Am not against enugu man becoming VC, is their right. Annd for their people....but merit should always be used to get the best brain.....that can handle the affairs of the school devoid of tribalism and the rest.

Is obvious the governor influenced the process just to pave way for his kinsman or should I say enugu person to emerge.

Tomorrow, they will turn around and blame buhari for appointing his people....

Hypocrites.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by laughitall(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2019
lakesider:
get out of here
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am not against enugu man becoming VC, is their right. Annd for their people....but merit should always be used to get the best brain.....that can handle the affairs of the school devoid of tribalism and the rest.

Is obvious the governor influenced the process just to pave way for his kinsman or should I say enugu person to emerge.

Hypocrites.

Have you gone through his CV? That man is more than qualified bro

1 Like

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Consciency: 10:00am On May 01, 2019
congratulations sir
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Have you gone through his CV? That man is more than qualified bro

Ana m anu...( I done hear u)....

Why won't he be qualified in your eyesn no be your kinsman.

In the eyes of others, is he?
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Okwyjesus(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2019
Hail varsity of Nigeria my Alma Mater.
I wasn't impress last year when looking went to UNI after seven years.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by celeiyke: 10:14am On May 01, 2019
eleojo23:
See his Nsukka face like that of Gov. Ugwuanyi grin

Congrats sir

Ur left leg
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by chi4ik(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2019
eleojo23:
See his Nsukka face like that of Gov. Ugwuanyi grin

Congrats sir
you have low self-esteem and gangrene.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Afamed: 10:17am On May 01, 2019
lakesider:
And what difference will it make on the academic performance of the students?
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ana m anu...( I done hear u)....

Why won't he be qualified in your eyesn no be your kinsman.

In the eyes of others, is he?

U didn't answer my question
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

U didn't answer my question

I can't answer questions that the reverse and obvious answer is clear....

Ada agba nsokwu agba....
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2019
Afamed:

And what difference will it make on the academic performance of the students?

Are u no longer preaching one Nigeria.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I can't answer questions that the reverse and obvious answer is clear....

Ada agba nsokwu agba....

K
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Afamed: 10:28am On May 01, 2019
BravoDe:

But Prof Eni Njoku was vc in Unilag 1962? When we say you people only cry wolf when the narratives don't go your ways, you have just confirmed that now.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by saintokwuluora(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2019
He and ifeanyi ugwuanyi the enugu state governor looks alike.

1 Like

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Afamed: 10:30am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Are u no longer preaching one Nigeria.
Stop being clever by half. I only asked what academic impact would it have on the students which you have failed to answer
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2019
Afamed:

Stop being clever by half. I only asked what academic impact would it have on the students which you have failed to answer

Whereas I thought that been one we need to do things one to get balance and impact...

Am not clever by half because u are a strong advocate of one Nigeria and what the guy wrote is in line with what u preach.

Why change of guard?

Let me not say is hypocrisy.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by deltateam: 10:58am On May 01, 2019
immhotep:

But, but, but . . the first VC of UNILAG was Professor Eni Njoku ( 1962-1965)

Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2019
deltateam:

Lagos is no man's land.
Afamed and T9ksy are coming for you.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Okechukwu Ezeugwu Emerges As UNN New VC by Digitron: 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hypocrites.

Go and read the guys profile. He is the current Provost of Airforce Institute in Kadunna, He was a professor for 17 at South Bank University London.

He narrowly lost to Prof Ozumba last 5 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: Some Lecturers Got Excess Salaries, Had To Refund – Emeka Nwajiuba / Post-utme Examination Is Illegal – JAMB Registrar / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.