Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Hope You Get To See This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Hope You Get To See This (298 Views)

Before I Die I Hope To Let The World Know What Happened To Me / Hope You Have All Resumed? / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope You Get To See This by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2019
IN this era of unprecedented unemployment in the country orchestrated by lack of jobs, with millions of people chasing a few vacancies, some dying in the process, a recipe of business ideas, and Nigeria’s most comprehensive business handbook designed to inform and spark an entrepreneurial spirit in young people has been published.

DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK NOW
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Buoyed by an interaction with his father where he was told: “People are leaving school but they seem to have been educated on how to look for job”, the author, Mr. Sunkanmi Vaughan, a Pharmacist but with business instincts, said that the conundrum of spending up to six years in the university and then end up looking for job propelled him into writing what he regards as “a legacy that I am leaving for the country”.

The book, 1000+ Practical Business Ideas And Directory of Money Sources, also available in audio and mobile applications, takes an in-depth analysis of business ideas, providing guidelines on how to approach them and advice on how to succeed in a business.

He said: “We won’t play the ostrich. We as a people who actually have the capability and the patience to go through details, we have come with solutions that can solve this situation. The people who get to read this book would have crossed the most important hurdle, which is lack of information. How well you now deploy your information is entirely up to you. But I feel strongly that the essential component of our problem, which is the lack of information, this book has actually solved it”.

Get yours today to get started

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Garden Brown Recent Job Opportunity [11 Positions] / Medical Doctor, Nurses, Laboratory Scientists, Receptionist And Cleaners At Inte / Careerbooster Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.