Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics (39385 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by mastermaestro(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Foolish herbalist! You cannot disappear?? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Originalsly: 1:05pm On May 01, 2019
Hmmm...I'm more interested in why are these guys still wearing wings? ....Colonialism really runs deep.
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Xavi2019: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Guy you scammed sister on facebook why??

Oriflame why

God will Punish you for the rest of your life

May You never see Good thing ever after the cash you scammed her.

Nairalanders this dude scammed my sis on facebook

Why not create a thread, and post proofs of the said scam?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by RTSC: 1:24pm On May 01, 2019
Nigeria waste quality human resource like no other place.

How can you use someone that has spent years educating herself, for ritual?
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by lovelyflowers: 1:26pm On May 01, 2019
Please my brothers I need US line for WhatsApp is urgent. Chat me up here if you can do it for me.

+221771403697
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Xavi2019:

Why not create a thread, and post proofs of the said scam?

I know its Oriframe, it has whatsapp group and facebook too
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Onyekachi419(f): 2:33pm On May 01, 2019
ricon:
This girl above me needs emergency brain transplant
Reasons please
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by ricon: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Reasons please
That's a funny face grin
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Oriflame918(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Oriflame why

lol
are you sure he's the dude?
babe,God is greater than you, you can never spoil my business you hear?
there are more than 3000 oriflame consultant in Nigeria and I happen to be one of them, if someone scammed your sister is it all the oriflame consultant that are now SCAMMERS?
your nairaland username is naijaolosho and mine is oriflame918 can't you see that our work here is just 2 different things?
you follow people's husbands to collect 10 Naira after sex while I get paid monthly, can't you see that you're the one whom God would punish for the rest of your life?
how can you just come out from no where and point accusations on someone without any proves?
see mind your business here on nairaland while I mind mine okay?
lol, go and bring your evidence if any and if you don't have. I'll be the last person you'll wrongly accuse in your life time.
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by tunize(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
BlacSmit:
Foolish herbalist! You cannot disappear?? cheesy
ah tire juju man that cannot vanish or sense something is that one juju man "God pass them"
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by koolguy88(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Oriflame why
how much did he scam your sister?
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by koolguy88(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2019
Oriflame918:

lol
are you sure he's the dude?
babe,God is greater than you, you can never spoil my business you hear?
there are more than 3000 oriflame consultant in Nigeria and I happen to be one of them, if someone scammed your sister is it all the oriflame consultant that are now SCAMMERS?
your nairaland username is naijaolosho and mine is oriflame918 can't you see that our work here is just 2 different things?
you follow people's husbands to collect 10 Naira after sex while I get paid monthly, can't you see that you're the one whom God would punish for the rest of your life?
how can you just come out from no where and point accusations on someone without any proves?
see mind your business here on nairaland while I mind mine okay?
lol, go and bring your evidence if any and if you don't have. I'll be the last person you'll wrongly accuse in your life time.
Let's settle this issue once and for all, please.
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Oriflame918(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2019
koolguy88:

bro, you seff check out this type of talk, things are not done like that naw
just because someone did something wrong to you then you'll start blaming others for it.
meaning not having issues with anyone or, but someone cannot just wake up one day and start saying rubbish and look at how she even said it like I'm the one who scammed her.
you people should please tell her to control her emotions next time..
thanks.
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Oriflame918(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2019
koolguy88:
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by Oriflame918(m): 6:13pm On May 01, 2019
koolguy88:

she can't just wake up one day and start saying rubbish about people just like that.
see the way she's even saying it like I'm the one who scammed her
SMH .
tell her to better respect her self and control her emotions.
think b4 she reacts next time.
we all are nairalanders and she can't just put my business name to mud simply because her sister wasn't careful enough.
before anyone purchases anything products from us we have disclaimers
it's not by force
if you feel like you'll be scammed then find someone whom you know won't scam you
buying is not by force
this is my work for 2yrs now I've seen worse people that says more nonsense like dz online and I know how to treat them right.
Re: Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics by OyinO: 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
That's not a Herbalist. Nollywood mentality. That's a Witch Doctor. Educated illiterates everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Hunters Arrested With Baboon, Monkeys, Porcupine, Other Animals (Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Niger State After Argument Over Pap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.