Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

"Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola (1640 Views)

DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Loved Up Photos Of Dj Cuppy With New Boo, ASA Asika In Dubai / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by Gvicsocial: 2:41am On May 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy shares cute photo with Niniola as she says Niniola must do a song with her by force. Gistvic Reports.

Do we really need a Cuppy and Nini collabo??

She wrote:
"Nini, you go do song with Cuppy by force o! � "

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/niniola-you-must-do-song-with-me-by.html

1 Share

Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by Gvicsocial: 2:41am On May 01, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by BarrElChapo(m): 3:49am On May 01, 2019
Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:57am On May 01, 2019
go ahead
Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by sparog(m): 5:20am On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by Rejoice9ja: 5:38am On May 01, 2019

Click the link below to Download this Music:
[Music] Medikal ft. Davido – Father
https://rejoice9ja./2019/04/30/music-medikal-ft-davido-father/
Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
Niniola thighs though

1 Like

Re: "Niniola Must Do A Song With Me By Force" - DJ Cuppy With Niniola by TANID(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2019
Well I Hope We All Know Who Course This " You Must Do Music With Me "?
Yes It's Drake That's What He Course Now
But She Forgot To Add This To Her caption That " So Drake Can Know Me Too "

(1) (Reply)

Falz The Bahd Guy Says He Will Join Runtown For Thursday's Protest Against SARS / Bbnaija Boma And Queen $€x Under Duvet She Scream (video) / “Iyawo Alhaji”, Mercy Aigbe Proudly Unveils New Status (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.