Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,123 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me (54975 Views)

Asari Dokubo To Wike: "Surrender You No Go Fit Fight" / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by DonJossydirich(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2019
Ikpaitit:
I've always said it,this Biafra thing is only for Igbos,any other tribe that is stupid enough to join the Igbos in Biafra is on it's own.
My question is why can't those stupid Igbos go and form their Biafra and leave South South alone?
The answer is simple,they won't because they want our oil and sea,greedy thieves.
They think we are fools, we know their game plan.If we are to be part of anything outside Nigeria it will be called Republic of Niger Delta not some stupid Biafra.
Then why are you stopping us the Aniomas and the whole of Delta north from joining our brothers across the bridge on this or are we not part of the Igbo tribe you mention?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Kahujadekadura: 11:04am On May 01, 2019
nonsobaba:
Nnamdi Kanu has touched the tail of a lion. I have info that Asari has many of his agents inside Ipod whose loyalty are truly to him. If Kanu tries him again, they will just spray deadly nerve chemicals on Kanu or into his food and that will be the end of the biggest fraudster Igboland has ever seen. I trust Asari. He doesn't joke around.
Bros are u a Being at all? If u are, u are one of d irrational Beings

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nobody: 11:04am On May 01, 2019
You be mumu, wetin concern Calabar man with Biafra, carry your nonsense Biafra go play for Imo,Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi and Enugu state.All your Igbo brothers who live in the SS can come and join your Biafra there.Mumu Igbo people wey think say dem get sense too much.
Na by force say SS go join una?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by trapQ: 11:06am On May 01, 2019
Did you just say Asari doesn't bite? The same Asari that has been terrorizing Nigeria? Lol. I hope you know Asari doesn't believe in protests like the igbos do. Asari moves when he wants and he has relentlessly showed that.
NotGuiltii:
It's only a toothless bulldog that barks and doesn't bite...He has not in anyway responded to the replies from Mefor & Kanu. Mujahid should build another Kaaba(al-kaʿbah) in ijaw land if he wants to...wondering why he keeps ranting just to remain relevant.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Nobody: 11:08am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=Ikpaitit post=78008087][/quote]
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Emycord: 11:08am On May 01, 2019
SeeNN:

Don't say what you have little knowledge about ...Adaka Boro's fight was more against the Eastern regional govt than against the then FG.
really ? he fought against fg carry your mumu go. was eastern government in charge of the country ? except you mean he was against the igbo man there in the person of ironsi. he had no recorded history of problem with the eastern government
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Emycord: 11:14am On May 01, 2019
how comes no one has said dokubo is wrong to threaten kanu? clearly dokubo is responsible for the prophets death.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by MorufuAtanda: 11:37am On May 01, 2019
HimName:
[s][/s]

You wasted a lot of time doing this. Anyway...

my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. How are you today?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by trapQ: 11:48am On May 01, 2019
You are also too different from the tribes of the Niger Delta to drag them into a country with you. That is why the igbos should form their homogeneous country of only the igbos.
mrvitalis:

Ignore has never wanted to dominate nigeria all we wanted was to be treated fairly

The truth is we are two different to be a country thats the truth ....

We never believed we would be this hated

The main reason is the rest of the country are dragging igbos back ....we would have developed more than this if left alone
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by Dreambeat: 12:04pm On May 01, 2019
Umorosky17:
[b][/b]It's obvious you are ignorant of the ijaw nation.
What nonsense Ijaw nation are you talking about.You think anybody or group of people has a monopoly of being armed.So what is it about the Ijaw nation that I am ignorant of.How many Ijaws, a minority group have you heard that are international renowned in the field of business, science,medicine, literature or other fields of academic.The only reason why a few of them are misbehaving is the crude oil.The day it dries up or become irrelevant like the likes of coal,then come back and tell me that I am ignorant of the Ijaw nation.Meanwhile Kalabari where Asari comes from are politically Ijaws just the way Good luck Jonathan calls himself Ijaw but he is from Ogbia.When you get to Bayelsa state,those who are Ijaws know themselves from those who want to make up the number.The only reason why every person even allows them to talk is the crude oil,just the way the western countries condone the excesses of Saudi Arabia and co,the oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by trapQ: 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
Who is Kanu compared to Asari?
badlaw:
If a dog want to die the death did not allow him to hear the smell of shit.
Asari u wan die right, so you also get mind to call president D.Trump a coward, I laugh you in swahil and looking at you with Chinese face.
Just be careful oo, Nnamdi KANU is not who you can talk bad against oo
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by ThatFairGuy: 12:10pm On May 01, 2019
Nnamdi kanu, the greatest Coward of our time....
Scam! Scamming!! Scammer!!! grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by joe120120(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If You Try Me, I'll Kill You O. Asari Reads Riot Act To Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpLxsQTsas

Marijuana is at work .
Asari I know u very well at the time u recruit young boys in okrika water side .marine base etc and called it Niger delta volunteer force .
committing atrocity all around .
ur days is near asari .watch .Coward
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by tsdarkside(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2019
samuelmusa:

.no,we are sending Asari, grin grin grin

dont mind them....

lets see how far they will come with their hate for igbo muslim....

and asari even explained how islam came to be in west africa sef....

ipobians are confused moroons....

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by IkpuMmadu: 12:42pm On May 01, 2019
Both Kanu and dokubo are two noisy clowns

I be Igbo And I stand to be corrected ! Both of them are clowns
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by arstot(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:
If You Try Me, I'll Kill You O. Asari Reads Riot Act To Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqpLxsQTsas

Logan ti asari dokubo de, nnamdi kanu dies logan ti ode.... lol
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by bosco2017: 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
ednut1:
FG abeg grant them biafra asap. Make we see another south sudan

From ur statement u re afraid of Biafra going . However it is better we kill ourselves than fulani killing us .

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by bixton(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Forgotten by who? The kind of influence Asari has in Niger Delta, Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have half of it in the South East. Asari that boldly walks around freely, even Tompolo went into hiding and Kanu ran away hiding somewhere

Say what you know and not what you think.
You can appreciate them for their abilities and capabilities.
But don't try to compare Tompolo to Asari.
You never can tell who commands great respect among them in a round table.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by SaintLucia: 1:15pm On May 01, 2019
frankmoney:
nnamdi kanu commands trillions of followers ? Lmao . Asari is a nobody in the ss , but before now you guys loved him so much , infact y'all claimed he was very influential in the ss
Mumu pig. What is the total population of the world if you say your IndecentStar commands trillions of followers? Igbo people go just dey reason like the pigs u are called.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by AlhajaChinyere: 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
Amanew:
who are you,where are you talking from,Who knows that pot belle?Apart from Ijaw where else do you we know?Where comparing with a man that has International recognition? That commands Trillion of Followers!
Which part of Niger Delta are you from?
Uncircumcised foolish Hypocritical Afonja!

Trillions of followers? Kai, igboman and MOUTH!

The population of the world is estimated to me 7 Billion sir. Igbo Amaka!

Cc lzaa immhotep

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by hammerFC: 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
ALL I SEE ON THIS THREAD ARE YORUBAS.

PERHAPS BIAFRA IS YORUBA?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by AlhajaChinyere: 2:24pm On May 01, 2019
hammerFC:
ALL I SEE ON THIS THREAD ARE YORUBAS.

PERHAPS BIAFRA IS YORUBA?

Leave Yoruba out of your Biafra mess, Abel.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by hammerFC: 2:30pm On May 01, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Leave Yoruba out of your Biafra mess, Abel.

YORUBA SHOULD REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM EASTERN NIGERIA MATTER.

U HAVE IJAW IN ONDO KILLING U.

TO THE POINT U HAD TO GET NIGERIA ARMY INVOLVED.

https://punchng.com/soldier-militants-leader-killed-during-clash-in-ondo/
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by frankmoney(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
Mumu pig. What is the total population of the world if you say your IndecentStar commands trillions of followers? Igbo people go just dey reason like the pigs u are called.
oga next time don't be so stupid and calm down to read , I wasn't the one who said he commands trillions of followers , infact I was asking the person who said he does the same question you are asking . Try and use your head and read . I don't support ipob neither do I support nnamdi kanu . Go back and read the original post

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by olaolaking: 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Go sleep
Wen soldiers invaded your street
Naso u quiet like mumu
Abegi
Coward
But he did not run away like the other man
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by NaMeAboki: 3:53pm On May 01, 2019
Lol, trouble in paradise; the slave Dilector being put in his place by his master from the creeks. cheesy grin
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by awgumayor: 5:04pm On May 01, 2019
ednut1:
FG abeg grant them biafra asap. Make we see another south sudan
This is one of the reasons I preferred Igbo only country.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by pazienza(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2019
You Choose your allies carefully in planning stage.
A Biafra with SS minorities is never going to work out. We drummed this to Ipob ears, but they would never listen.
You can imagine the mentality of Asari Dokubo, saying that Igbos were his people slaves, when he himself is but an acculturated Ijaw whose father was from Abam in Abia state. If Dokubo with Igbo genes can speak this way, you can imagine how the Ijaws in Bayelsa,Delta, Edo, Ondo who have no link to Ndiigbo think. I do, because I interact with these lots.

Problem with ipob is that they like to live in illusions. I am a member of more than four Ijaw facebook forums, and I know first hand how Ijaws feel about Ndiigbo. Igbo hate, suspicion and mistrust is ingrained in them, there is virtually nothing we can do about it. It's not like Ipob are not aware of this, they do, yet they feel like they could wish it away by shouting "Chukwuokike abiama" up and down, if only they knew how ijaws feel when they use that Igbo word "Chukwu okike Abiama " , to these people, it's a proof of Ipob rubbing Igbo on them and trying to Igbonize/ annex them in Biafra

We were all here when Ijaws rioted and killed Innocent Igbo traders in Bayelsa over unconfirmed rumours of an Ijaw prostitute that was killed and mutilated in a hotel in Bayelsa by a suspected ritualist, who the Ijaws without any evidence hurriedly labelled the anonymous ritualist an Igbo, and went about destroying Igbo shops and property in Bayelsa.

We (Igbo nationalists) raised alarm over the inbuilt Igbo hate in Ijaws, but Ijaw ass licking ipob people were all over the place trying to hide the obvious Igbophobic tendencies of those people.
Now like a pregnancy, it can no longer be hidden, yet these people cannot smell the coffee. All they are saying now is that Ijaws should not be judged by Dokubo utterances. Yet not one of them have even taken time to visit or interact with Ijaw grassroots and commoners, to see that Dokubo is only but a tip of the iceberg.

We were in a similar situation with the North and Zik. Zik got it in his head that Igboland needed a union with the North to prosper ,the North who were unwilling and deeply suspicious of Igbo. Zik would swallow every shred of pride in him to make the North accept a union with Ndiigbo and in the process endangered the Igbo freedom and unity.
Ipob is embarking on same journey with SS minorities, just like the North, these minorities had made it clear that the only Biafra that would be acceptable to them, is the one in which Igbos become their slaves. Like the North and Zik, they would do everything to sabotage the Biafra independence, like the North did with Nigerian independence, they prefer the Nigerian bondage,, like the North preferred British bondage. But

Just like the North were not willing to fight the British for independence , they are not willing to fight Nigeria for independence. They want Ndiigbo to fight Nigeria first, so that if we win, they could piggy back on our success and demand for Niger delta republic or only become part of Biafra if we give them concessions that would enslave our unborn generations to them. And if we don't win the fight, they would further annex parts of Igboland or replace us in the FG.
The kind of Biafra Ipob with her current mentality would get us if at all they succeed, is a Biafra Igbo unborn generations would have to fight again to free themselves from SS minorities, Ipob would have through their ass licking, enslaved them to.

If Ipob cannot evolve to be strictly pan Igbo and protect Igbo interests from vultures, then Ipob has become useless to Ndiigbo and is not worth our blood. The Igbo governors would do well place a ban on ipob activities in Igboland until the group either grow a brain or fades into obscurity. sad angry

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by wolexter(m): 5:57pm On May 01, 2019
This is what they say about when a man's way pleases God. He will cause confusion in the enemy's camp and cause them to fight themselves.
Once upon a time these men used to team up to cause chaos in the land.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by hammerFC: 5:59pm On May 01, 2019
[s]
pazienza:
You Choose your allies carefully in planning stage.
A Biafra with SS minorities is never going to work out. We drummed this to Ipob ears, but they would never listen.
You can imagine the mentality of Asari Dokubo, saying that Igbos were his people slaves, when he himself is but an acculturated Ijaw whose father was from Abam in Abia state. If Dokubo with Igbo genes can speak this way, you can imagine how the Ijaws in Bayelsa,Delta, Edo, Ondo who have no link to Ndiigbo think. I do, because I interact with these lots.

Problem with ipob is that they like to live in illusions. I am a member of more than four Ijaw facebook forums, and I know first hand how Ijaws feel about Ndiigbo. Igbo hate, suspicion and mistrust is ingrained in them, there is virtually nothing we can do about it. It's not like Ipob are not aware of this, they do, yet they feel like they could wish it away by shouting "Chukwuokike abiama" up and down, if only they knew how ijaws feel when they use that Igbo word "Chukwu okike Abiama " , to these people, it's a proof of Ipob rubbing Igbo on them and trying to Igbonize/ annex them in Biafra

We were all here when Ijaws rioted and killed Innocent Igbo traders in Bayelsa over unconfirmed rumours of an Ijaw prostitute that was killed and mutilated in a hotel in Bayelsa by a suspected ritualist, who the Ijaws without any evidence hurriedly labelled the anonymous ritualist an Igbo, and went about destroying Igbo shops and property in Bayelsa.

We (Igbo nationalists) raised alarm over the inbuilt Igbo hate in Ijaws, but Ijaw ass licking ipob people were all over the place trying to hide the obvious Igbophobic tendencies of those people.
Now like a pregnancy, it can no longer be hidden, yet these people cannot smell the coffee. All they are saying now is that Ijaws should not be judged by Dokubo utterances. Yet not one of them have even taken time to visit or interact with Ijaw grassroots and commoners, to see that Dokubo is only but a tip of the iceberg.

We were in a similar situation with the North and Zik. Zik got it in his head that Igboland needed a union with the North to prosper , who were unwilling and deeply suspicious of Igbo. Zik would swallow every shred of pride in him to make the North accept a union with Ndiigbo and in the process endangered the Igbo freedom and unity.
Ipob is embarking on same journey with SS minorities, just like the North, these minorities had made it clear that the only Biafra that would be acceptable to them, is the one in which Igbos become their slaves. Like the North and Zik, they would do everything to sabotage the Biafra independence, like the North did with Nigerian independence, they prefer the Nigerian bondage,, like the North preferred British bondage. But

Just like the North were not willing to fight the British for independence , they are not willing to fight Nigeria for independence. They want Ndiigbo to fight Nigeria first, so that if we win, they could piggy back on our success and demand for Niger delta republic or only become part of Biafra if we give them concessions that would enslave our unborn generations to them. And if we don't win the fight, they would further annex parts of Igboland or replace us in the FG.
The kind of Biafra Ipob with her current mentality would get us if at all they succeed, is a Biafra Igbo unborn generations would have to fight again to free themselves from SS minorities, Ipob would have through their ass licking, enslaved them to.

If Ipob cannot evolve to be strictly pan Igbo and protect Igbo interests from vultures, then Ipob has become useless to Ndiigbo and is not worth our blood. The Igbo governors would do well place a ban on ipob activities in Igboland until the group either grow a brain or fades into obscurity. sad angry

[/s]

A scared approach to the challenges of life never helped anybody.

U were not together with them in the 15th century but they located and kidnapped u for European slave traders.

A wise man keeps his friends close but enemies closer.

My people suffer and die from a lack of Knowledge.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by olas24u(f): 6:00pm On May 01, 2019
Athena4:
Wetin dey worry this guy recently.
Did you watch the video,this guy was talking facts.you don't have have kill yourselves.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me by HimName: 6:26pm On May 01, 2019
[s]
MorufuAtanda:

my dear Yoruba Muslim brother. How are you today?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos At 50: Check Out What Has Changed (photos) / South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.