Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos (36045 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by NkayStory(f): 10:25am On May 01, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Afonjas keep innovating in blood money. From skull to female pants and now their poor grandmothers breast.

What a shame!

Their wickedness has no part two.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by luluman: 10:28am On May 01, 2019
Hope they have been killed ASAP before police come.
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Codes151(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2019
Lmao
EmekaBlue:
Afonjas keep innovating in blood money. From skull to female pants and now their poor grandmothers breast.

What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Amanew(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2019
Afonjas again

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by pluto123: 10:46am On May 01, 2019
afonja on the beat!!!Anyway before i join nairaland,i was a gud citizen i am not tribalic,i take every nigerian as my brother,i value everybody's opinion,i love and respect everybody dispite your religion and tribe,bt since i join here and i see the hatred and tribalism here i got no option than to join the league so help my God!!! But why are the afonjas known for ritual killings?

1 Like

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by pluto123: 10:48am On May 01, 2019
pluto123:
afonja on the beat!!!Anyway before i join nairaland,i was a gud citizen i was not tribalic,i take every nigerian as my brother,i value everybody's opinion,i love and respect everybody dispite your religion and tribe,bt since i join here and i see the hatred and tribalism here i got no option than to join the league so help me God!!! But why are the afonjas known for ritual killings?
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by TroubleIsland(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2019
Hmm too bad
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Teeboi56: 11:18am On May 01, 2019
They should killed them immediately
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by OsuGanja(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2019
Richie0974:
Akoko is getting really hot with this incessant killings.
How do we explain to them human parts are not used for rituals in making money but the parts are mostly sold in the black market. The people they work for will never tell them the truth about this dealings and like most Nigerians, they'll never ask the right questions. lipsrsealed

Abeg wetin old woman breast or pussy wan do for black market ?
Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by TRAVEL101(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2019
A once peaceful state has turn to killers Dan.

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2019
Yoruba again

shit

Re: Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos by Cityguy: 6:48pm On May 02, 2019
Badoo relocated to Ondo. Bastards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police / Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.