Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze (69139 Views)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by TreasureTayo(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
And so what? They are hoes and should be treated as such.
You Are Very Stupid! Ode
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Cloud007: 9:15am On May 01, 2019
...ahhhh......its not today that NPF is demonic. May all those girls/victims issues and curses be transferred to them and their families.

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by anochuko01(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2019
Nbote:
Is there any form of abomination d Nigerian Police is yet to perpetrate?
i read perpetrate as PENETRATE...grin
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by biosystech: 9:18am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
This is an inhumane thing to say sir. The fact that they are social workers does not give anyone the right, not even a security agency, to mess with the ladies' bodies as they deem fit. What if both parties infect themselves? Later on, the policeman will go home and transfer STDs to his wife.

I sell laptops. Click on my username.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Encapsulate: 9:19am On May 01, 2019
"70 prostitutes arrested to spend a wekend @ the police station", what do you expect?. Don't forget this is Nigeria police we are talking about oo. But how much be condom abeg? *sigh*.

Nigeria ladies are hypocrites, they might even be the ones that beg the policeman to do it in exchange for some other services.
A typical Nigeria girl will c ur money n force herself on you n when problem arises they will start saying he forced me!. Olosho dem
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Fash20: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
Watin we no go see.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Achz(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2019
Nbote:
Is there any form of abomination d Nigerian Police is yet to perpetrate?
No my brother, e don finish
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
bro4u:
Chai... In all ramifications Nigeria is a zoo
Lol, watch out as they will crawl out of the hole to call you unpatriotic citizen but you are Spot on with your post grin
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2019
TreasureTayo:
You Are Very Stupid! Ode

Anuofia,Get the fvck off my mention
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2019
Not all of them Bro! uote author=Kinterez post=78004151]Nigeria Police are cursed generation..Opportunist and can do anything Even if you are pregnant, dem go still wan knack...Ewure jatijati..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I pity u. You might be having a good life but think about it, are your distance cousins having same, will ur future kids or distance nieces not be engaged in such act.. Show empathy bro, cos we don't know what tomorrow holds.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Chrysz(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2019
There's nothing impossible again in Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by dangotesmummy: 9:25am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
do you realise that Nigeria's reputation internationally is bad,in the international community there's no iota of respect for Nigerians because they know all our be of rituals,yahoo and now this!

The you add you asinine and 1d1otic comments to worsen the situation on a public /cyber forum that is globally seen.you need to really be reasonable because the cyber space pt nairaland is not really as anonymous as it seems to appear

1 Like

Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2019
stinflame:

I pity u. You might be having a good life but think about it, are your distance cousins having same, will ur future kids or distance nieces not be engaged in such act.. Show empathy bro, cos we don't know what tomorrow holds.

Do you know how many homes they have destroyed? We are busy copying the white mans liberalism and things are getting out of hand.Too many evils in the land.The African society is naturally conservative, take away that and see disaster like we are seeing now.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
do you realise that Nigeria's reputation internationally is bad,in the international community there's no iota of respect for Nigerians because they know all our be of rituals,yahoo and now this!

The you add you asinine and 1d1otic comments to worsen the situation on a public /cyber forum that is globally seen.you need to really be reasonable because the cyber space pt nairaland is not really as anonymous as it seems to appear

Do you know how many homes they have destroyed? We are busy copying the white mans liberalism and things are getting out of hand.Too many evils in the land.The African society is naturally conservative, take away that and see disaster like we are seeing now.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Neddstark: 9:29am On May 01, 2019
E don tey since when police dey wipe ashewo osho free
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

And you think the act of prostitution just started in this generation? Yes the act is wrong, but they don't deserve Ill treatments from the police
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Whatttttttttt
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by oduademonest: 9:31am On May 01, 2019
Yeeibo woman, lies and looking for fame

Only a Yeeibo man can fuuckkk a Yeeibo woman using pure water sachet as condom.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2019
stinflame:

Abeg Tell am
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Fash20: 9:33am On May 01, 2019
I don't see an average Nigerian policeman as a good police. They are wicked, illerate, greedy, disrespectful etc. I don't just like them. they disgust me
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Truthbites: 9:34am On May 01, 2019
Na tarpaulin men go use to rape their daughters n wives. And gays will rape them without condoms
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by topstone4: 9:38am On May 01, 2019
Sirjamo, how does it feel for your daughter to be raped by Nigerian police men? Will it look nice to you?

Stop acting like a blind dumb idiot because of political affiliation.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Poanan: 9:39am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

They didn't ply their trade with your body. In as much as prostitution is not a legal profession, there is no where it is stated that it is illegal.

Turkey was not a Muslim country from the beginning they gradually moved to a Muslim country after much persecution.

Keeping religion aside, I think we should start to think about what freedom really means.
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by dangotesmummy: 9:39am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

yeah so justifying rape,impunity and all manners of lawlessness by supposed law enforcers is upholding the African tenenets abi?
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by emmy9500: 9:40am On May 01, 2019
They were raped, please use the write word
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by suyamasta(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
Chai evil in the land,
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by DonBenny77(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
This country don gbolo tey tey!

Beyond redemption

Anybody that still believes this country can overcome challenges should think again
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by tunize(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Modified; for those of you quoting me up and down, Do you know how many homes they have destroyed? We are busy copying the white mans liberalism and things are getting out of hand.Too many evils in the land.The African society is naturally conservative, take away that and see disaster like we are seeing now.
because dey are prostitute dey should be treated as one abi? how many homes have dey broken? my guy nobody holy treat ppl the way u want to be treated alright.....(shebi u holy pass dem as u claim so)?
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Livingstone124: 9:52am On May 01, 2019
mekaboy:
Nigeria is tasteless under buhari.
plz add sugar to tasteless Nigeria
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by Gforce2019: 9:55am On May 01, 2019
Daeylar:
It's really disgusting reading stories of policemen brazenly arresting women just to rape them and the excuse is that they are prostitutes which is supposed to make their arrest and rape ok.
And these are the animals women are supposed to report rape cases to.

Animals that are looking for how to rape women themselves.

Can't these policemen be killed? The misogyny in the Nigerian society is disgusting.

Ranting as usual. I guess is one of the feminist.
Hope you have husband
Re: Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex - Dorothy Njemanze by jrusky(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
Pls is there anymore evil or crime that hasn't be committed in Nigeria

Who brought these upon this nation? How did we get here? Pls is there a president I mean some refer to as president in Nigeria

Game over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.