Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini (5428 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Dangerous Curves Of Kim Kardashian's Hottest Swimsuit Photos / Nicki Minaj Puts Her Dangerous Curves On Display In New Photoshoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by Naijaarchive(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2019
When it comes to leaving fans drooling with Instagram post that shows her killer curves nAshanti Is no rookie.
This Monday has brought on a whole new offering since the “ Rain On Me” singer has shared a couple of photos that sees her strutting on the beach on one of the islands of Anguilla. Ashanti shared a few renditions of the photo, one in black and white for added effect, while the others are in colour, showing the turquoise blue sea.

In other news surrounding Ashanti , she detailed a few weeks back that she and Ja Rule my have some music coming as soon as this summer.
“With me, it’s timing,” she stated. “There are a lot of things going on and it’s important to try and line everything up as much as you can, but it’s also important to not sit and wait on things. Sometimes I have a bad habit of waiting for things to line up perfectly because sometimes that doesn’t happen and then you miss out, but I’d love to have some new stuff out this summer!”

We’re ready when you are Ashanti!

Photos + video here >> https://entreel.com.ng/hot-photos-of-ashanti-in-yellow-string-bikini/

4 Likes

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by cassidy1996(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2019
shes pretty, but Were Is The Killer Curve Please

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by happybee: 8:45am On May 01, 2019
Dangerous curve..
This Op will not kee person...
grin

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by MrSensor(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2019
shocked She is contaminating the whole sea. Chai

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by TANID(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2019
OP Were Is The Killer Curve Please
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by czarina(f): 12:38pm On May 01, 2019
Don't they ever get old? Abi is it not the Ashanti I've been hearing about since forever?

1 Like

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by Bossjakande: 3:35pm On May 01, 2019
czarina:
Don't they ever get old? Abi is it not the Ashanti I've been hearing about since forever?
dear am sorry am on ban since as I type ur names I got a ban in romance rooms am sorry u are my friend too
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by czarina(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
dear am sorry am on ban since as I type ur names I got a ban in romance rooms am sorry u are my friend too
Thank you and happy new month too embarassed embarassed
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by ShinqRambq: 4:55pm On May 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
One day you go lose your anal chastity continue following any moniker you see f on.
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by oboy81: 5:53pm On May 01, 2019
czarina:
The Thing Shock me Oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by partnerbizz4: 6:13pm On May 01, 2019
Sex sells mehn cool shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by Naijaarchive(m): 3:42am On May 02, 2019
cool
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by KingLennon(m): 4:59am On May 02, 2019
Ashanti that year bae was on fire. She has really taken good care of her body.

Listening to Ashanti x Ja rule--Mesmerize
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by Bossjakande: 4:05pm On May 02, 2019
ShinqRambq:

One day you go lose your anal chastity continue following any moniker you see f on.
may god purnish u are u an animal. wats d meaning of dis did I followed u.
Re: Ashanti Shows Off Her Dangerous Curves In Yellow String Bikini by jaiyeorie: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfCIBPQSJvY

Flo Rida Tina Ken Daide Douglas Nassau Bahamas family friends cake - Ashanti 41st birthday dinner

(1) (Reply)

Man Born Without Limbs, Shows Off His Heavily Pregnant Wife (photos) / Hot New Photos And Tweking Videos Of Popular Nollywood Actress Crystal Okoye / See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.