Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials (13399 Views)

Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Yusuf Bichi Conducts Secret Recruitment With North Getting 535 - SaharaReporters / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by Nobody: 10:03am On May 01, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Its the same with even security people. In fact the security personnel will advise the politicians to get babalawos.

This is why I don't give a blink whenever I see politician in churches doing thanksgiving or in mosques raising hands up.

In fact all those useless African politicians who visit saudi arabia to pretend stonning their father the Devil will receive their punishments when Jesus returns.

They pretend to be worshiping God, taking snapshots where they stone the Devil. Lol. So also in churches they sit in front offering good money from the money they stole. Hahaha. In the dark, they offer human sacrifice to abominable gods.

Hahahaha. When Jesus returns, they would wish they were street beggars. It is not a threat, its a promise.

Always proudly a catholic.

Jesus will return is a covenant. God doesn't disappoint.

You don't even know Christianity. If you did u won't be posting total rubbish
Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Na the hottest place for hell na thr una go they.
Did u say catholic
Bus 421
Whats yhe diff between a babalawo and catholic
Na still idols dem dey worship
Fool

I wont tell you that you are going to hell because there is a big difference between me and you. Light and darkness cannot argue. I pray you see light.
Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You don't even know Christianity. If you did u won't be posting total rubbish

Please tell me what is Christianity, Mr Christian.
Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by Hoodbilonia: 10:21am On May 01, 2019
U a hater
Ride on
Idol worshippers called catholics
Hahahahaha
SpecialAdviser:

I wont tell you that you are going to hell because there is a big difference between me and you. Light and darkness cannot argue. I pray you see light.
Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by Hkatago: 12:13pm On May 01, 2019
In context, He was saying these men who are entitled to classified information (from the Police, DSS, Army and other agencies) don't use them. If they even read, they don't have the will power to implement these information. I think its high time this guys save us the mess by reading abeg.
Re: Yusuf Bichi: Politicians Trust Babalawos More Than Security Officials by Kinikini: 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
The fact is the security forces of this country is packed full with a majority ethnic group and the manner they recruit them is mostly through nepotism. Hence, the obvious incompetence and gross ineptitude on display. Mr. Bichi, no one trust the DSS for protection, not even the Akara and Mango sellers. You guys just feed fat on the public coffers without protecting anybody. Quite sad that Mr. Bichi is impervious to the failure of the DSS evident by the spike in crimes such as kidnapping, drugs, banditry, etc.

Gistpeeps:
The Director-General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Yusuf Bichi, has said that most politicians, particularly state governors, do not trust security officials and would rather go to spiritualists and native doctors otherwise known as Babalawos for protection.

Bichi said this when he spoke at the retreat for incoming governors organised by the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) that held in Abuja on Monday April 29th.

“I joke with politicians that you people trust the marabouts and babalawos more. Once someone tells you nothing will happen to your seat and it happens, you just trust that person in all crisis." he said

He said there was no lack of Intellegence in the country but rather a lack of will to combat the security challenges.

According to Bichi, some of the security challenges in Nigeria is as a result of many politicians' distrust of security officials.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Politicians-Trust-Babalawos-More-Than-Security-Officials-DSS-DG.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! / Three Bombs Explode In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.