Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Any Online Business Available For Students - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Online Business Available For Students (341 Views)

Website For Business Available At ₦35,000. Offer Valid This Weekend Only / 6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Online Business Available For Students by tunjilee003: 8:55am On May 01, 2019
Recently I've just gain admission in a state polytechnic.... I am in need of an online business so as to earn some cash.... Nairalanders, which online business can you please please refer to me
Re: Any Online Business Available For Students by perfectworld(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2019
chat me up on whatsapp then we talk further 08068819090
Re: Any Online Business Available For Students by keemcamill: 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
perfectworld:
chat me up on whatsapp then we talk further 08068819090
am also interested 07051024529
Re: Any Online Business Available For Students by obrain1(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2019
*Good day house*
I want to introduce us to some online business we can do and make huge sum of money for ourselves.
*- Mini Importation* I'll teach you how to buy very cheap and sell high and make huge money on a daily basis. I'll show you how you can sell your goods on Jumia, konga, Facebook, instagram and many ecommerce websites and make huge sum on a daily basis. All this for free.
*- Binary trade* I also teach how you can make money on binary. I have robots and strategies can use to make money on binary.
*- Forex* I also teach how to make money on forex.
*- Google Admobs* do you know Google can pay you monthly by self clicking.
*- Drop shipping* Do you know you can drop ship to USA and receive your payment via PayPal. I will show you how to create a verified PayPal that receives and send money
*Do you know you can iPhones, Samsung, HTC phones and many more at a very cheap rate in USA and sell massively in Nigeria.* if you're interested kindly join the group below.
https:///Hb9LHneOFTLLU40JDWJhIx

You can chat or call me on 08039597958
Re: Any Online Business Available For Students by adeyemi84(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2019
Greetings,

ADEYEMI ADENEKAN IS MY NAME

CEO .. YBTECHNIGERIA

WHAT WE DO...

WE are into mini importation and we also sell all type of mobile PHONES & LAPTOPS either usa,uk PRE-OWNED and BRAND NEW
we can also help you in getting any type of device you want from usa, uk and china, our shipping and service charge are very reasonable our PRE-ORDER price is the best nationwide with negotiation.

HOW TO DO A PRE ORDER

1,Chat us on whatsapp and tell us the kind of gadget you want to pre-order/purchase

2,Tell us your specifications and color of choice

3,Tell us your PRICE RANGE (if its something we can actually work with)

4, We source for your item and send you different pictures with their prices

5, You make choice by sending us back what exactly you want from various pictures send to you (NOTE what you requested for is what you get)

6, You will make deposit 60% of price of the item and on delivery you pay the balance

7, AFTER THE DEPOSIT WE SHALL SEND YOU RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT THROUGH WHATSAPP OR PICK UP AT OUR OFFICE

8, YOU WILL COME WITH THE RECEIPT OF DEPOSIT WHEN COMING FOR THE PICK UP

9, Delivery take 2 weeks or less

NOTE :[/b]FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT IN LAGOS ..WE DO NATIONWIDE DELIVER

SOME OF OUR PRE-ORDER PRICE

[b]FOR IPHONES (FACTORY UNLOCK, CLEAN) WITH BOX AND ACCESSORIES

IPHONE 6 32GB...50K

IPHONE 6S 64GB ..65K

IPHONE 7 128GB...87K RED/JETBLACK 100K

IPHONE 7 PLUS 128GB ...140K

IPHONE 8 64GB ...148K

IPHONE 8 PLUS 64GB...168K

IPHONE 8 PLUS 256GB...198K

IPHONE X 64GB ... 230K

IPHONE XR 64GB ....230K

IPHONE XS 64/256GB....290K

SAMSUNG

SAMSUNG S7 EDGE ....55K

SAMSUNG S8....130K(NEW) USED ..106K

SAMSUNG S8 PLUS ...150K(NEW).. USED ...118K

SAMSUNG S9 PLUS ...199K(NEW)... USED.. 170K

SAMSUNG S10 PLUS ....287K(NEW)...USED ...PENDING

SAMSUNG S10e....189K(NEW)....USED ..PENDING

HP LAPTOP..

HP 15 PAVILION 7th gen
COREi5
1tb
8gb ram
2.5ghz processor
Cd rom.....120k

HP ENVY
COREi5
1tb/750gb
8gb/6gb ram
2.5ghz processor
keyborad light
touchscreen..........130k

hp elitebook g1
corei5
8gb ram
500gb
2.5ghz processor
keyboard light........87k

MACBOOK's,iMAC and DELL PRICES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ..!!!

OUR PICK UP OFFICE ARE AS FOLLOWS /NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THOSE THAT CANT DO PICK UP IN OUR OFFICE

OUR LAGOS ADDRESS

PLOT 1A, AJIBOLA ALUKO STREET
OFF OKOTA ROAD
OKOTA ISOLO LAGOS STATE.

OUR PORT HARCOURT ADDRESS:

19, OKPORO ROAD
FIRST ARTILLERY OPPOSITE
FINE BROTHER/BUKA BY CHOICE RESTURANT
PORT-HARCOURT
RIVER STATE.

CALL OR WHATSAPP ;- 08081659712,08035870339

email: ybtech_nigeria@outlook.com

instagram @ybtechnigeria

facebook: ybtechsolution

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Inventory /stock For Clearance Sales / Overcoming The Challenges Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / Wow!! You Can Now Make Millions With Your Smartphone At School And At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.