Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis (1762 Views)

Any Spiritual Implication For A 29yr-Old Sharing Bed With Her Mum? / what will u do if u see ur love in bed with ur best friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by efuah(f): 11:46am On May 02, 2007
what would u do if catch ur partner who claims to be a virgin in bed with your christian brother/sister?
end the relationship? stop the church or what?? i mean what will u do people?
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by tenor(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2007
First it can't happen to me cos i'm not into that deceitful fantasy called "christian dating".Well why stop the church?I'll just move on.moreover i'm catholic so i dont church-hop.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by dezobo(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2007
hi efuah,
has it happened to u? well am so sorry about that. any way, there's no need to quit church cos it aint church that cheated on u. just take heart and move on with ur life.
washington
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by Rlst84sale(m): 1:28am On May 03, 2007
You don't have to stop church, I think you shoud be thanking God that you found that out very early. Move forward with your life and continue praying for them. Congratulations.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by IBDat(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2007
Kick a** - both a**es!! - relationship is DONE- Thank God for cutting the grass so i can see the snakes - Not stopping church for noone - If anything they should stop for me and their reputations!
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by efuah(f): 8:52am On May 03, 2007
dezobo:

hi efuah,
has it happened to u? well am so sorry about that. any way, there's no need to quit church because it aint church that cheated on u. just take heart and move on with your life.
washington

it did not happen to me, unfortunately happend to my brother and he's so hurt doesn't know what to do.
anyway, thanks all of u for your comments and encouragements.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by Roadblock: 11:03am On May 14, 2007
I will go on my knees , thank God for opening my eyes, then simply walk out of her life without much thinking. What if I did not get to know. thank God joo.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by Soundmind(m): 7:23pm On May 17, 2007
I will sit both of them down and find out what went wrong. I will ask my partner if she is now more at home with my brother than myself. I will also be mad with my brother for climbing to my bird. But i will forgive both of them and continue life with both of them as usual.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by efuah(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2007
Soundmind:

I will sit both of them down and find out what went wrong. I will ask my partner if she is now more at home with my brother than myself. I will also be mad with my brother for climbing to my bird. But i will forgive both of them and continue life with both of them as usual.

You really have a great heart!
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by Sharn06: 2:08am On May 22, 2007
how sure am I he was virgin. I will bone him, as in bone. if I didn't run into them then, it could have continued for years, even after marriage. i would continue in that church, oh! act like nothing happened. that should hurt him and if it don't, i'll just screw the shit. i in bone am like shit. flush.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by dont8(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2008
I'll thank God 4 saving my life
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by pahtahkee: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2008
I will be mad and sad about it, but I have no choice than to face my life and get more better with things.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by nellyo: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
Nothing, cos al d whiie he've been doin it am not aware.I'll forgive him.
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by ituen(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2008
I'll will shoot both of them
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by trhymes(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2008
I will Simply Say to My self, Thank you sweet Jesus for letting Me know that She is also a sinner just like me.
I may forgive her, cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by ituen(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2008
now thats funny grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by worldman(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2008
what i will do is wish them good luck & & work out but that does not mean i will stop going to the church
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by dragnet: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2008
I'd turn back :-/ . . . .sit for a while & pass the msg to my brain that its over! . . . . .drink a bowl of refreshn garri with cool water cheesy , . . . . . . . . . .sleep then wake to a new dawn cool
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by sartorius(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2008
i will pray about it, and
get a shot gun
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by efuah(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2008
hehehehe. . . who raised this dead thread? grin

BTW, the guy is cool now, the lady neva showed her face again, too bad. sad
Re: What Will U Do If U Catch Ur Virgin Partner In Bed With Ur Christian Brother/sis by amaikama(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2009
@poster!! simple, marry them and let them live happily ever after. wink when God start to dey punish the two of them, dem go come confess their sins and beg for your forgiveness. angry

(1) (Reply)

Can You Private Message People Here? / BREAKING NEWS: Fire Outbreak At Station Bustop Fagba / Meet 4-year-old Jake Amo, The New Internet Sensation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.