Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Always Call Him And Say “i’m Tipsy Baby, I Love You” – Simi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Call Him And Say “i’m Tipsy Baby, I Love You” – Simi Reveals (288 Views)

"I Wanna Lick You" - Simi To Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Call Him And Say “i’m Tipsy Baby, I Love You” – Simi Reveals by Gistcribb: 10:03am On May 01, 2019
Popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Ogunleye Simi known as ”Simi’ revealed how she fell in love with Adekunle Gold because of Alcohol. Simi who spoke through her Twitter handle said the hard drink exposed her love.

She always calls her husband, Adekunle Gold, whenever she had a drink and say“ I’m tipsy baby. I love you”. She, therefore, shared that she becomes extra lovey with her friends whenever she is a little bit high. Thus maintained that she hardly drinks off the plane. Amazing isn’t it. Readmore https://gistcribb.com/2019/05/01/im-tipsy-baby-i-love-you/

Re: I Always Call Him And Say “i’m Tipsy Baby, I Love You” – Simi Reveals by popsy2(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2019
So ?

This is boring. Lemme take a nap.

(1) (Reply)

“my Ex- Husband Is A 1min Man” – Tonto Dikeh Reveals (video) / Naira Marley X Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy / Our World Is Going Through A Lot, Social Media Has Been Terrible" - Selena Gome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.