Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari (371 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by seriousstaff: 10:14am On May 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, assured Nigerians that he will carry everyone along regardless of geographical location and ethnicity during his administration.

Read more at...
https://seriousmata.com/2019/05/01/no-part-of-the-country-would-be-neglected-during-my-administration-buhari/

Re: No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by popsy2(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2019
This news should be from a pre 2015 Newspaper
Re: No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by Chukwurah003: 10:23am On May 01, 2019
God bless President Buhari
Re: No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by mikeweezy(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2019
old story
Re: No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 10:37am On May 01, 2019
The best president in the world the most respected president in the world. No wonder Trump salute his sagacity God bless you my president.
Re: No Part Of The Country Would Be Neglected During My Administration- Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The best president in the world the most respected president in the world. No wonder Trump salute his sagacity God bless you my president.
hahahahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Sneaks Into Abuja Court Over His Certificate Of Return, Shuns Jour / It Is Official, Nigeria Has Failed! By David Shuaibu / BREAKING: Court Grants Senator Adeleke Bail, Adjourns Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.