Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Okocha Reveals His Biggest Opponent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha Reveals His Biggest Opponent (384 Views)

Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okocha Reveals His Biggest Opponent by Doveleakng(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2019
Ex-international Austin Jay Jay Okocha said his biggest opponent during his playing days was himself.

Okocha, famous for the mesmerising dribbling skills that endeared him to football fans across the globe, adjudged African defenders as toughest challenges on the turf.

The former Bolton Wanderers midfield mastero, in a recent chat with Sports journalist in Lagos, revealed that he knew at a tender age that he was gifted in the round leather game.

“My biggest opponent was me. I knew I was in charge when with the ball. But on the toughest defenders I faced, were my African brothers because we have the same mentality and tough stance in the field.

https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/05/okocha-reveals-his-biggest-opponent.html

Re: Okocha Reveals His Biggest Opponent by popsy2(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2019
Legend ! You are better than your opponent. Yes! You are better than yourself.
Re: Okocha Reveals His Biggest Opponent by Bizmagnet: 10:23am On May 01, 2019
Great and talented footballer.

Need a blog/website for your business and ideas? Contact through my signature to get the best and the affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Wear Hard Hats As Juventus Star Visits Site Of His / Iaaf Set To Ban Nigeria / The Richest Between Luis Suarez And Gareth Bale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.