Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo (42841 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 10:30am On May 01, 2019
Operatives of the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), reportedly stormed Flora and Faith Villas in Okwu-Uratta Students' Alliance (OSA), Okwu-Uratta Community of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri and arrested about 10 suspects.

It was gathered that the raid by the EFCC officials took place in the wee hours of the day, around 4:00am as they searched for suspected internet fraudsters otherwise known as 'Yahoo Boys'.

Men of the EFCC were reported to have carted away with some cars (Benz) belonging to some of the suspects while rounding-up about 10 suspects.

Reacting to the operation, the President of Okwu-Uratta Students' Alliance (OSA) Comr. Precious Godwin aka Dr. Lens has frowned at the incident and actions by the men of the EFCC.

In a statement made to Duru Victor when contacted, he accused the EFCC of intimidation and infringing on the fundamental human rights of the students who are only going about their normal businesses.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/05/efcc-storms-imsu-alliances-arrests-suspects-carts-away-cars.html

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by JasonScoolari: 10:33am On May 01, 2019
But Bola Ahmed Tinubu is somewhere in his Burdillion residence rolling out stolen funds from the bullion van parked in his compound to support Femi Gbajamibilla ambition.

According to Africa China;

"Poor man wey thief maggi
Omo, dem go show him face
for crime fighter

Rich man wey thief
money
Omo, we no dey see their face
for crime fighter"

I rest my case.

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Nobody: 10:38am On May 01, 2019
Go Tinubu house now, fear no go gree them.

It is when gun fire starts meeting them at gates that they’ll know

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by BrokeFucker007: 10:54am On May 01, 2019
Useless idiotts, where is Dasuki, Bill Gate said he gave Naija 1. something billion dollars yet we don't know where the money went to?!?!?! these yahoo politicians move billions and they are here chasing rats to feel or seem relevant. Some educated foolsss here will rush to praise them. if you want to fight from start from the source, the top and the little ones will follow up. Animals in uniform - Fela Kuti....Spitss no credible evidence yet.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:33pm On May 01, 2019
Men of the EFCC were reported to have carted away with some cars (Benz) belonging to some of the suspects while rounding-up about 10 suspects.
Yahoo boys are in trouble!
While the EFCC are at it, they should not forget he corrupt politicians all over the country also, they are as worse as yahoo boys.

You can see some yahoo boys on this thread wailing seriously!
Una go dey alright las las!

resosdigital:

Are you saying every young guy who owns a car is a fraudster. Like there is no more legitimate source of income again?
Where did you read that?!
Do you need glasses, or you forgot your glasses at the beer parlour?!
Beware of e-slap!
cheesy

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Onyekachi419(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2019
All I can see is criminals with title and uniform. cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by N2B2: 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
"Yahoo boys" have turned into a pretext used to extort innocent Nigerians.

The real scammers are settling these ones, so you will never see them near there.

You cannot see them anywhere near Burdillion.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by OkoyeA1(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2019
Call me when they search bourdillon

undecided

15 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by nicepoker101(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2019
I am loving this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2019
leave yahoo boys alone, when kano governor and tinubu is walking freely

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by hollywater: 1:52pm On May 01, 2019
Fish all of them out. They are making hardworking Nigerians,look stupid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by SouthSouth1914: 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
Buhari is a yahoo boy. Don't know why they've not arrested him.

He is defrauding Nigerians.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by resosdigital(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
post=78012146:

Yahoo boys are in trouble!
While the EFCC are at it, they should not forget he corrupt politicians all over the country also, they are as worse as yahoo boys.

You can see some yahoo boys on this thread wailing seriously!
Una go dey alright las las!
Are you saying every young guy who owns a car is a fraudster. Like there is no more legitimate source of income again?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Freshbaba95(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2019
Somewhere now, yahaya Bello is enjoying himself, yet the idiot paid for a bridge since 2016, and nothing has been done till now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by lonelydora: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
[sub][/sub]b
JasonScoolari:
But Bola Ahmed Tinubu is somewhere in his Burdillion residence rolling out stolen funds from the bullion van parked in his compound to support Femi Gbajamibilla ambition.

for crime fighter

Rich man wey thief
money
for crime fighter"

I rest my case.

Funny but True

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by MrThisandthat(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
A country absolutely filled with authorities that have got overwhelmingly misplaced priorities...

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 01, 2019
This people don carry their "Benz business" from Ibadan enter Owerri!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
grin, efcc ( cat) money ( fish) yahooboys (rat)

Only soji guy go understand.

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
resosdigital:

Where did you read that?!
Do you need glasses, or you forgot your glasses at the beer parlour?!
Beware of e-slap!
wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by JasonScoolari: 2:00pm On May 01, 2019
resosdigital:

Kindly ignore Felix Terungwa Dav, the rotten vulture meat business man.

Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by EngrBouss(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by akilo1: 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
Fish all the ritualist called yahoo boys out,anyone who is supporting these ritualist,i prayed his mother or sister. Should be thier victim..nonsense,

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by ThatFairGuy: 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
Y
Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by Snow02: 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
efcc deh vex o
Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by NwaOhafia: 2:08pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

for crime fighter

Rich man wey thief

money
for crime fighter"

I rest my case.

Omo tell me something I know no?
Make una lead us well no let this nation to fall inside well.. Mr. President.

I swear we have lost nice musicians and now listening to rubbish, that's why you have people glorifying yahoo-yahoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Hostels Occupied By IMSU Students In Search Of Yahoo Boys. Photo by MyGeneration(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
I always knew Owerri was going to be next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In An Uncompleted Building In Lekki, Lagos. Graphic Photos / Naked Rapist Dies After Smashing Victim's Door Open With Head / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.