Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Medical Doctor Remanded In Prison Over Death Of Corps Member In Nasarawa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Remanded In Prison Over Death Of Corps Member In Nasarawa State (291 Views)

Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa / Corper Pascaline Madueke's Death: Doctor Remanded In Nasarawa / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Remanded In Prison Over Death Of Corps Member In Nasarawa State by sirpekun: 10:48am On May 01, 2019
A medical doctor, who practices in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa state identified as Dr James Negedu, has been remanded in the Lafia prison over the death of a serving corps member in the state identified as Pascaline Madueke.

According to various, Pascaline Madueke, who was a Batch ā€˜Cā€™ corps member that served in Adogi, Lafia East Development area of Nasarawa state, was rushed to the hospital after she complained of headache, abdominal pain and malaria respectively.

Meanwhile, the corps member lost her life during a surgical operation carried out by Dr Negedu.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/medical-doctor-remanded-in-prison-over-death-of-corps-member-in-nasarawa-state/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Medical Doctor Remanded In Prison Over Death Of Corps Member In Nasarawa State by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2019
I pity you lady, I also pity the doctor. All I can pray is that Ori mi o ni gbabode ibi

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 6 Over Poisonous Cow Skin In Lagos / WONDERS AS Son Kills Father For Preventing Him From Going Out / EFCC Arrest Malaysian Man Over ā‚¬250m Fraud In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.