Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,049 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Daniel And I Needs Your Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daniel And I Needs Your Help (550 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / A Brother Needs Your Advice. / I Needs Help In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel And I Needs Your Help by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2019
My name is Amara, Dear Nairalanders .. My story is too long that I can't type all here. I went for scan yesterday and was told I'm pregnant with a boy and would be due by June 11th. I'm currently in Port Harcourt and I require medical attention... My stomach is so small that I doubt the result. I'm currently working but I can't boast of 20k.. I need your help cry Everyone, If you're in pH and you're a doctor plzzzz... I need your assistance, I think my baby isn't healthy. 08147218236 feel free to call or whatsapp whenever. And if u need to know more I'd vomit everything with whole hearted sincerity.. I can also give you my residential address so u can visit. I didn't register for antenatal, I've not been taking any drugs.. Nor have I been feeding properly. Plz help me

Re: Daniel And I Needs Your Help by Poorboy: 11:00am On May 01, 2019
Zamar44:
My name is Amara, Dear Nairalanders .. My story is too long that I can't type all here. I went for scan yesterday and was told I'm pregnant with a boy and would be due by June 11th. I'm currently in Port Harcourt and I require medical attention... My stomach is so small that I doubt the result. I'm currently working but I can't boast of 20k.. I need your help cry Everyone, If you're in pH and you're a doctor plzzzz... I need your assistance, I think my baby isn't healthy. 08147218236 feel free to call or whatsapp whenever. And if u need to know more I'd vomit everything with whole hearted sincerity.. I can also give you my residential address so u can visit. I didn't register for antenatal, I've not been taking any drugs.. Nor have I been feeding properly. Plz help me
who put you Belle?
Re: Daniel And I Needs Your Help by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2019
Zamar44:
sometimes I don't know why some peeps shy away from registering for NHIS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Play The Acoustic Guitar And The Electric Guitar / Nigeria Mother Shares Touching Video Of Her Twins-baby Having Conversation / "No Bra Day" And Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.