Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? (1120 Views)

Pls What Biz Can I Start With 500k ? / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me. / I am Planning On Coming Back To Naija, What Biz Can I Invest 10,000 Pounds On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by Nicols(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
I live and work in the Lagos Island. I do 7-5, Monday to Friday and as such may not have much time to monitor any business.

I have thought about transport and haulage but the feedback I got on this biz is not encouraging especially since I won't be there to monitor it. I'm now considering importing wares and or electronic gadgets from Asia but I'm not sure this amount is enough for start up.

Will sincerely appreciate any good advice from everyone.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2010
Sales of mobile phones.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by protocol(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2010
it depends on u! but haulage is still the koko for me who nearly died in the corporate world putting on slim tie and china jacket! i dont kw how muh ur salary is after tax and IBTC pension but say is 250k, u can make times 2 or even 2 and half of that in a month and still have your time.hw can u work for someone from 7am -5pm,these employers self!just compare the two,if u really have passion for haulage the you can consider droping your paid employment and go haulage way,and manage it yourself. i wonder how many shoes and cloths you can sell to make say 150k in a month. it depends on what you want!make up your mind man!
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by Nicols(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Protocol,

Thanks for your response. Have seen your previous posts and I'm inspired by them.

Kindly respond to the mail I sent to you few munites ago.

Rgds.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by niapay(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2010
why not consider broiler chicken farming, there a lot of places in Ikorodu where you can get a plat of land for below 300,000 and you can start since you work 7-5, take a look at http://www.kerawa.com/en/post/140735_broiler_chicken_houses.html and if you like it contact at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by bayourfar(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
It's good you think of starting a business, dont always ask for business that is available. Please always ask for business that align with your interest, so when something goes wrong you wouldn't take it as the end life.

You will take as a learning stage. Every successful business men have lost money in the process of doing business

Every business is good, infact there is no small business expect the small man behind a business.

if you dont have time , they are other businesses that require little or no time.

They are five profitable businesses you can start without an office.

You want me to mention them,

okay

Later in the day ,
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by newworldcapital(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Nicols:

I live and work in the Lagos Island. I do 7-5, Monday to Friday and as such may not have much time to monitor any business.

I have thought about transport and haulage but the feedback I got on this biz is not encouraging especially since I won't be there to monitor it. I'm now considering importing wares and or electronic gadgets from Asia but I'm not sure this amount is enough for start up.

I have been looking for financial partner. To partner with me in the importation of laptops and memory.

Interested e-mail me.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by 2dmax(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2010
Nicols:

contact me @ maxndianaefo@yahoo.com, we are into import and distributions from asia with 10 years exp., let me know where ur affliation lies. thank you.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by mrsage(m): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2010
You can conveniently import clothes, shoes and other fashion accessories with the capital you have. I know of someone who imports male casual shoes from the UK and he sells to boutiques and other wholesale buyers in here in Lagos. The business is profitable and convenient and you can combine it with your 9 to 5 job. The good can be delivered via cargo to Nigeria, so u don't have to worry about clearing. I have all relevant details concerning this business. If you need more info kindly send a mail to:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by Tosola: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
I have a business idea that i have been developing for over two years. Its a business one will establish and will outlive you. I mean your grand children will still grow up to meet it. It will take about 2 million to start. If you are interested, you can call me on 08052602989 to schedule a meeting so as to give you the dynamics of the business. I am resident in lagos and my office is in surulere.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by kliverpool(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
oil and gas
contact
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by 2dmax(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
kliverpool:

oil and gas
contact
adegboyeok@yahoo.com

@adegboyeok, pls text me on +2348034042465. i am very interested.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 1.7m? by Thethy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2011

(1) (Reply)

South African Retailers Ready To Jump Into Africa / Opemipo Israel James (08133922159) Is A Scammer O / A Pair Of HD Night Vision Wraparound Glasses For N2500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.