Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) (27512 Views)

Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) / Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Starz825(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2019
Beedude:

Liverpool already lost to Napoli that Arsenal killed home and away, lost to PSG that couldn't defend 2 goals against cheap Man united and also lost 2-0 to a Red Star Belgrade team that i don't even know 2 players from there. It's not far again, all this ur hype go sour
So tell me ..where is man utd, Napoli, arsenal red star Belgrade and psg today...they are all gone but Liverpool still breathing...in the semifinals...
To be there no be joke...
I no be Liverpool fan o but all of huna eyes go soon clear as Liverpool will win or draw today
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by erons22(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2019
No firminho tonight grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Catastrophe1: 5:26pm On May 01, 2019
We are not violent.. Ynwa
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by 4koff: 5:56pm On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
Violence should be enchewed in football espiacially in nigeria

Hey Babe, you there? Remember my promise? Let's make it work.
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Beedude(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2019
Starz825:

So tell me ..where is man utd, Napoli, arsenal red star Belgrade and psg today...they are all gone but Liverpool still breathing...in the semifinals...
I no be Liverpool fan o but all of huna eyes go soon clear as Liverpool will win or draw today
But why the hype about Liverpool when actually dey haven't done anything special. No cups to justify whatever they ve done so far. U were so quick to talk about how dey defeated Bayern and Porto without putting into consideration how they lost to Wolves at F. A, Chelsea at Carabao cup and Napoli, PSG and Red star Belgrade . Fact is football isn't Mathematics and anything can still happen. But stop all these talks of Liverpool are hungry or stronger. U make it look as if Barça didn't play anything till this stage and u also forget Bayern of this year can't be compared to different years both home and abroad. At the end of this tie we will know whats up. It's not far again in less than 4 hrs we go know where we dey go

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Adaibeku(f): 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
4koff:

Hey Babe, you there? Remember my promise? Let's make it work.
i dont even remember u wink
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Adaibeku(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Son a proud Knight you have. Liverpool fans and loyalty is like 4 and 5. You can bet the character of an individual by the club they support. He'll grow up to be a tenaciously. Loyal lad. That's for sure.

Asari and kanu matter. Asari is misbehaving.
Wooooow! shocked shocked is that So?

Snake must birth a Longling ,concindentally he has d blue blood from me smiley

I dont want to discussion my uncle n asari
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by blowjohn(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2019
winterfell007:

Na joke we dey naa. Don't take it too seriously. Las Las, we go dey Allright

What kind of silly joke is that. U guys go about spewing tribalistic thrash in this thread. U better stop this obnoxious habit!
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by MiddleSpot: 6:31pm On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
Wooooow! shocked shocked is that So?

Snake must birth a Longling ,concindentally he has d blue blood from me smiley

I dont want to discussion my uncle n asari

Pray for both your uncles. Yep blue blood formation... wink
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
rowland545:
u must b an afonja ...Di's is exactly how they behave...go and cook your soup with broom and don't mention me again
Once again, you must be very stupid and hyper idiotic, I am a full blown and blooded Igbo man from Anambra state, Enugwu Ukwu in Njikoka LGA to be precise.

I don't understand why all these foolish sets of individuals would bring everything down to tribal jingoism. Why? Malu ife aburo mkpali!
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Adaibeku(f): 7:01pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Pray for both your uncles. Yep blue blood formation... wink
But d liverpool stuff do u mean itike seriously?
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by MiddleSpot: 7:04pm On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
But d liverpool stuff do u mean itike seriously?

With all of my heart. Notice Chelsea fans are stubborn like touts. But Liverpool they'll be there for you all thru the way, the spirit of the club is instilled in their character. You have a superman in the making babe. To add to it, instill sound moral principles and you'll forever be glad. My words don't fail as I speak so it happens.
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Adaibeku(f): 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

With all of my heart. Notice Chelsea fans are stubborn like touts. But Liverpool they'll be there for you all thru the way, the spirit of the club is instilled in their character. You have a superman in the making babe. To add to it, instill sound moral principles and you'll forever be glad. My words don't fail as I speak so it happens.
i mentioned you on how my step sister hated me with no just cos
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by gidimafia: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
They have the most violent fan base in England..that's why they never walk alone
rowland545:
Liverpool fans are not violent people... they should check well it might b afonja skull miners just saying
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by MiddleSpot: 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
i mentioned you on how my step sister hated me with no just cos

Quote me. I think I skipped it. Care to quote me on the page?
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Adaibeku(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Quote me. I think I skipped it. Care to quote me on the page?
ok
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by raphy(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2019
the gray hair man is not our fan.u all should just stfu . let the field do the talking no be mouth them de play ball.
let go there....
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Beedude(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2019
Starz825:

My eyes don clear bro. What's the scoreline again?
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by judedave181: 5:39am On May 02, 2019
Starz825:

am sure u are regretting what u typed. Camp nou is a special stadium. Liverpool chop 3.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Starz825(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2019
judedave181:
am sure u are regretting what u typed. Camp nou is a special stadium. Liverpool chop 3.
Camp nou is a special stadium thanks to stergen and to klopp and the floppy guys..who couldn't utilize evry chance they've got smiley
Re: Liverpool Fans Push Barcelona Locals Into Fountain (video) by Beedude(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
Starz825:

Still breathing under the knife of Barça

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unai Emery Appoints New Captain After Fall Out With Koscielny / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa / Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.