Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK (32264 Views)

Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos) / Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected As Deputy Mayor Of Brent, UK (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by MorufuAtanda: 5:25pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You see that Igbo girl Wailing up there on the thread and insulting Yoruba just because you became a Mayor in UK when the first African to even became a Mayor in UK was Yoruba and you still expect no reaction. Meanwhile no non indigenes can win Elections in Igbo Land so Igbo are just bigot and hypocrites

Wale my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, take heart. Ibo are elected in Poland, Italy, Canada, Germany. They are cherished by the world where common sense reigns, while you keep shouting 'I no go vote Ibo' at your own detriment.

Take heart..

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by MorufuAtanda: 5:27pm On May 01, 2019
At this juncture, it is safe to say that Igbos are the most cherished African leaders in the world since, they are being elected in USA, UK, Canada, Poland, Italy, Germany etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Wale my dear Yoruba Muslim brother, take heart. Ibo are elected in Poland, Italy, Canada, Germany. They are cherished by the world where common sense reigns, while you keep shouting 'I no go vote Ibo' at your own detriment.

Take heart..

It is non of my business if Igbo are elected in other countries, Yoruba have been elected in other countries too. Igbo are also shouting that they are not going to vote other tribes so we are just treating you how you treat others, you are all bigot and hypocrites and very fond of playing the victim card

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by ChelseaDotCom: 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
Shikini:
Meanwhile, back home, riff-raffs are
fighting tribal Wars about the ownership of Lagos

See, why western countries are developing rapidly and Lagos
remains the second worst city to live in in the world?

Tribalism is Nigeria's biggest problem

Ah...see this senseless boy, why is it difficult for Yeasterners to
allow an Hausa man to become Governor in Enugu? Ode.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Lee29: 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
Will Nigerians accept a President or Governor of Canadian/UK/US origin?
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Follygunners: 5:44pm On May 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
The number of Igbos that have won election in diapora is getting intimidating. While these people are making Waves all over the world by occupying some elective position in a civilized societies, vultures were busy throwing an owammbbe party that one Igbo candidate who has done a lot for her constituents was rigged out in just concluded HOR election re-run in SW which we all know that she's likely to reclaim her mandate judging based on the fraudulent activities that took place during the re-run ..
It's this attitude that made one Erudite Scholar to describe them as bunch of sophisticated morons because they have placed tribalism stupidity ahead of competence hence their stagnancy in Life both generally and on individual basis... You can check the average ones around you for confirmation.

What more can I say other than to say a big congratulations to this young man ?..
Igbo Amaka

Noise makers... empty chest beaters! grin
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by SLAP44: 5:51pm On May 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
The number of Igbos that have won election in diapora is getting intimidating. While these people are making Waves all over the world by occupying some elective position in a civilized societies, vultures were busy throwing an owammbbe party that one Igbo candidate who has done a lot for her constituents was rigged out in just concluded HOR election re-run in SW which we all know that she's likely to reclaim her mandate judging based on the fraudulent activities that took place during the re-run ..
It's this attitude that made one Erudite Scholar to describe them as bunch of sophisticated morons because they have placed tribalism stupidity ahead of competence hence their stagnancy in Life both generally and on individual basis... You can check the average ones around you for confirmation.

What more can I say other than to say a big congratulations to this young man ?..

Igbo Amaka

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by suxes2005(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2019
Xander85:

Look at the bigger picture! He’s implying western countries are developing because they respect the rule of law and the principles of democracy that allow for all eligible citizens to vote and be voted for no matter their ethnicity or where in the country they reside!

Thanks so very much.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2019
ChelseaDotCom:

Ah...see this senseless boy, why is it difficult for Yeasterners to
allow an Hausa man to become Governor in Enugu? Ode.

Who is hindering an Hausa or as a matter of fact any other Nigerian nationality from contesting an election in Igbo land, you yourself is free to contest and if you have the adequate grassroots support needed for success in the polls why not?

Don't come and say that Igbos will not vote for the person because the Igbos who won elections in Lagos weren't voted in by the Yorubas. So if you have a sizeable concentration of your ethnic nationality voters in the SE then try your luck, you're backed constitutionally. So stop deceiving yourself by trying to make a point where non exist.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

It is non of my business if Igbo are elected in other countries, Yoruba have been elected in other countries too. Igbo are also shouting that they are not going to vote other tribes so we are just treating you how you treat others, you are all bigot and hypocrites and very fond of playing the victim card

If I should generalize your stupidity to the entire Yoruba race how would you feel?

Why should you say that we all are bigots and hypocrites? Mhen! Bye lil sense.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Drug business, yen yen yen!! Yet, you guys are being held in numbers in saudi Arabia.
Your propaganda is waning out.
Try again.
I just love this girl, always on point, Nne, kee mmanya Ina aghu? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
If I should generalize your stupidity to the entire Yoruba race how would you feel?

Why should you say that we all are bigots and hypocrites? Mhen! Bye lil sense.

You are also guilty of the Generalization
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
keep quiet this man dont know you or know the way lead to Anambra .
Just as buhari, Tinubu and co know zilch about you tongue tongue
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Who is hindering an Hausa or as a matter of fact any other Nigerian nationality from contesting an election in Igbo land, you yourself is free to contest and if you have the adequate grassroots support needed for success in the polls why not?

Don't come and say that Igbos will not vote for the person because the Igbos who won elections in Lagos weren't voted in by the Yorubas. So if you have a sizeable concentration of your ethnic nationality voters in the SE then try your luck, you're backed constitutionally. So stop deceiving yourself by trying to make a point where non exist.

A Non indigenes can't win Election in Igbo Land so stop trying to deceive people and take others for fools, even Igbo from different states can't win talk less of people from other regions, stop all these Hyprocisy we are just treating Igbo how they treat themselves and others

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are also guilty of the Generalization
How? Prove it, I've always treated individuals according to their personal dispositions not based on their tribes, religion or political affiliation. Like I said, if you have any prove bring it forward and lay it bare.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

A Non indigenes can't win Election in Igbo Land so stop trying to deceive people and take others for fools, even Igbo from different states can't win talk less of people from other regions, stop all these Hyprocisy we are just treating Igbo how they treat themselves and others
My question is, those Igbos who won elections in Lagos, did you or any Yoruba person you know voted for them? If no then you have no point.
My problem is the election apathy of the Igbos and malfunctioning, corruption and rot of electoral process in Nigeria if not, Igbos will always be winning many elective positions in Lagos cos they have the population and you know it yourself unlike Yoruba that are not up to a hundred thousand in entire Igbo land, how successful could they be politically?
Come up with another reasonable argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If you know nothing why don't you shut up and be taught? My own brother from Anambra state has contested and won councillorship position in Enugu state for two tenures and we have other similar occurrences. So get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Yoruba was the first African to became a Mayor in UK
Please what is his name and when did he achieve that, tell me so I'll congratulate him even if it's belated.

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
My question is, those Igbos who won elections in Lagos, did you or any Yoruba person you know voted for them? If no then you have no point.
My problem is the election apathy of the Igbos and malfunctioning, corruption and rot of electoral process in Nigeria if not, Igbos will always be winning many elective positions in Lagos cos they have the population and you know it yourself unlike Yoruba that are not up to a hundred thousand in entire Igbo land, how successful could they be politically?
Come up with another reasonable argument.

You are still a liar trying to save face, you just prove you are actually a bigot and hypocrite. There a lot of Hausa in the East but read what your brothers commented, they said they would never allow them to be elected no matter what, stop trying to be a shameless Hyprocite, Liar and bigot

Did you have the number before you became mayor In UK?

So why must non indigenes have the number before they are elected in Igbo Land?

You can see your Hypocrisy and Bigotry?

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Please what is his name and when did he achieve that, tell me so I'll congratulate him even if it's belated.

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
If you know nothing why don't you shut up and be taught? My own brother from Anambra state has contested and won councillorship position in Enugu state for two tenures and we have other similar occurrences. So get your facts right.

Your own brother? I don't believe in that c0ck and bull story

South East that sacked workers just because they were not from their state

South East that Rejected a Bishop or something like that just because he was not from their town

Your Hypocrisy smell to the High Heaven
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by Banmeallday: 6:50pm On May 01, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
At this juncture, it is safe to say that Igbos are the most cherished African leaders in the world since, they are being elected in USA, UK, Canada, Poland, Italy, Germany etc.

That is why Biafra Amaka
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by plaindealer: 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
Must this be tribal or there are not Nigerian origin Mayors from other tribes in the UK?

Joblessness I guess..
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Your own brother? I don't believe in that c0ck and bull story

South East that sacked workers just because they were not from their state

South East that Rejected a Bishop or something like that just because he was not from their town

Your Hypocrisy smell to the High Heaven
I am not telling you to believe, you can always verify if you choose to but your lots relying wholly on the fake news that litter the internet without actually making efforts to know what's reality on ground, I don't expect much from you, probably you've never been to the SE all your life. So continue! And am done with you, quote me another million times I'll grace you with silent.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=Olawalesmarter post=78020304][/quote]congrats to him.
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are still a liar trying to save face, you just prove you are actually a bigot and hypocrite. There a lot of Hausa in the East but read what your brothers commented, they said they would never allow them to be elected no matter what, stop trying to be a shameless Hyprocite, Liar and bigot

You're making no sense, at least he contested and no one deprived him of that right only that he wasn't able to win because he lacked adequate voters of Hausa, Fulani, kanuri, beri beri, etc and even Niger people that you all count to be Hausas. He should try his luck next time.

2 Likes

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by neonly: 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Then remain how you are or even deteriorate further. Las Las, Igbo go dey alright and leave this godforsaken bloody country of yours.

Like I say in yur Dreams grin grin
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Britain is a saner clime. People are viewed based on their qualification, eligibility, manifestos and antecedents unlike Nigeria where tribalism is the order of the day, the Yoruba man that won over there, are you insinuating that Yorubas are more in number over there than the natives, why wont an Hausa man win an election in Yoruba land?

Answer yourself!

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by neonly: 7:11pm On May 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Igbo d only tribe without origin even d Jew's they reject them grin

1 Like

Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by bahdpersona(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2019
dokyOloye:
Hand over Nigeria to the Igbos for prosperity una no go gree.
Na una go suffer am pass.
there are 5 states occupied by igbos and ruled by an igbo Governors, are the states better than the other states?
Re: Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK by dokyOloye: 7:32pm On May 01, 2019
bahdpersona:
there are 5 states occupied by igbos and ruled by an igbo Governors, are the states better than the other states?
Yes.
Based on the resources available, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation / Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.