Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) (23799 Views)

Wike Breaks Fast With Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by aolawale025: 1:16pm On May 01, 2019
APC incoming speaker
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
ki02020:
What's up with Sanwo olu and those badges around his pocket na grin
Dude has history of madness. No matter how you cure a madman, he must surely do something that still gives him away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2019
kidap:
Yesterday Night Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila was hosted by South West Governors which Includes APC Newly Elected Governors, Babajide Sanwoolu, Dapo Abiodun, Governor Oyetola, Governor Fayemi and others.

See photos below.....

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/05/01/apc-south-west-governors-host-hon-femi-gbajabiamila/
All Hail Our Next Speaker....Hon Femi Gbajabiamila

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2019
Kundagarten:
He can be speaker of Lagos state, not Nigeria.
Let's Wait & See.You will be the first to congratulate him.I Can Assure u.....

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by emmasege: 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
I hope Femi will be able to recover from the shame and shock if he's unelected at the end of the day.

I could also spot OLETOLA of Osun? Dude is parading himself as governor when he has just a few more days to spend in our Government House.

A little bird even whispered to me that he's been packing stuff from Governor's lodge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Just like you, Gbaja go dey prepare prepare prepare until he will watch the inauguration of the 9th Nass from a public viewing center just like the last time.
Bros,Wake up & Stop Dreaming.This Game is Different From the last One...

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:32pm On May 01, 2019
Baawaa:
Ambode and Amosun are not there, these two will trouble Tinubu come 2023,

APC Suspension: Akeredolu dashes to Lagos to make peace with Tinubu

GOVERNOR Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state is jittery ahead of the public pronouncement of his suspension by the party’s National Working Committee NWC for anti-party activities. Akeredolu He has consequently dashed to Lagos to make peace with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/apc-suspension-akeredolu-dashes-to-lagos-to-make-peace-with-tinubu/

Akeredolu is not stupid or suicidal..

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:32pm On May 01, 2019
catalan15:
Bros,Wake up & Stop Dreaming.This Game is Different From the last One...
Only time shall tell
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2019
Baawaa:
I Laugh In China Language...Amosun & Ambode,Trouble Tinubu? This is Like Telling Bash Alli To Face Anthony Joshua.......

3 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
Where is seyi makinde.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
genxris:
Femi maybe a experienced lawmaker and all that but believe me, this man is not the right candidate for that seat especially because he will end up as a puppet to Buhari. We need a speaker with independent intrest in the National Assembly else it will become what the various state Houses are to their respective governors.. rubber stamp
Speaker Like Yakubu Dogara Right?
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Dude has history of madness. No matter how you cure a madman, he must surely do something that still gives him away.
May God Forgives Your Ignorance....

1 Like

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:45pm On May 01, 2019
emmasege:
I hope Femi will be able to recover from the shame and shock if he's unelected at the end of the day.

I could also spot OLETOLA of Osun? Dude is parading himself as governor when he has just a few more days to spend in our Government House.

A little bird even whispered to me that he's been packing stuff from Governor's lodge.
Continue Reading Your Letter Upside Down....
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by GEEBITE: 1:47pm On May 01, 2019
oh yeah,progressives drinking Moet Rose at a serious political meeting. Hahaha its all good.

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2019
catalan15:
May God Forgives Your Ignorance....
Lol Amen o grin
Na auntie Ambode tell us o. He's an insider who should know.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by catalan15(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Only time shall tell
Yeah,Let's Wait & See...
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by RemiOAjayi: 1:49pm On May 01, 2019
Seetto:
I love my southwest people, and their political maturity, makinde should understand that it is not all about party but the progressiveness of south west.......

The greatness of Yoruba race is wrapped in our oneness and unity... Besides this, we might not make the necessary impact we are made to make

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Where is seyi makinde.
Pls leave him out of the thiefn.ubu gang.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
will all these pple vote on dat day of inauguration??...
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 1:53pm On May 01, 2019
Seetto:
I love my southwest people, and their political maturity, makinde should understand that it is not all about party but the progressiveness of south west.......
All the famzing fayose did with his brothers in another party, did it earn him your respect?
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by SaintLucia: 1:57pm On May 01, 2019
genxris:
Femi maybe a experienced lawmaker and all that but believe me, this man is not the right candidate for that seat especially because he will end up as a puppet to Buhari. We need a speaker with independent intrest in the National Assembly else it will become what the various state Houses are to their respective governors.. rubber stamp
How did Nigerians benefited from the independent budget padded Dogara and his brother Saraki?

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frowland(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
I don't really understand this our incoming Gov (Lagos).
Looks like someone who's trying hard to be recognized. I can't get my head around him and to be honest he somehow looks fake.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frowland(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2019
ki02020:
What's up with Sanwo olu and those badges around his pocket na grin

One is NPF, the other is EFCC, dont know what the third one is.
Strange he have those badges around him though.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:05pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
All the famzing fayose did with his brothers in another party, did it earn him your respect?

What did he do with the SW governors from APC? Nothing. He spent 4 years ranting, raving like a mad man all over the place and lining up his people on the side of the road for 1 can of rice and N200 instead of governing.

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
plaindealer:

What did he do with the SW governors from APC? Nothing. He spent 4 years ranting, raving like a mad man all over the place and lining up his people on the side of the road for 1 can of rice and N200 instead of governing.
You are a kid. It's obvious from your opening sentence. I don't have time for you. Thanks.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2019
frowland:

One is NPF, the other is EFCC, dont know what the third one is.
Strange he have those badges around him though.
Nothing strange. Sanwo has a history of mental ill health.
Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 2:14pm On May 01, 2019
Baawaa:
Please read history well,those two are irrelevant in their ward political.Who are they to stand against tinubu.Even the cabal doff hart for the man called tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by plaindealer: 2:16pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
You are a kid. It's obvious from your opening sentence. I don't have time for you. Thanks.

Opening sentence was asking you exactly what he did with the SW governors from APC, obviously, you can not come up with anything because you don't know anything.

2 Likes

Re: APC South West Governors Host Femi Gbajabiamila (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2019
frankyychiji:
Where's auntie Ambode, Amosun and Akeredolu?
The first AA among the AAA will be ex soon only the last A is important in politics now...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial / Photo Of Nigeria's Leaders: Past And Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.