Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra (747 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / South South And Biafra / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Frankdoz29: 12:55pm On May 01, 2019
Man of the world,
Talk of the Town,
Mazi Nnamdi kanu, I LOVE you as I LOVE IPOB and myself,
Hate me because of whom I am,
Hate me because I am an IPOB,
Hate me because I LOVE MNK,
All these your hate doesn't remove anything from me,
Doesn't stop my faith,
Doesn't stop Biafra coming,
Doesn't stop others from moving forward,
Doesn't stop Chukwu Okike Abịama to complete his Promise to MNK,
MNK is my leader, Not you, Not your father, Not Your mother , Not even your generation can Stop MNK and Biafra restoration.

May chukwu Okike Abịama guide , protect and give MNK more wisdom to move forward until Biafra is restored,

Ise Isee Iseee.

2 Likes

Re: My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by teufelein(f): 12:58pm On May 01, 2019
The world loves Nnamdi Kanu...

1 Like

Re: My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Herdsmen: 5:00pm On May 01, 2019
Na all this pictures...they make asari dey foam for mouth..

Him too wan recognition... grin

Now I understand better..

Okay.

Afons... dokubo new friend..come and view kanu..
He's going places and commanding powers..

Asari dey bush dey shout..

Alhaji with small prick n brain.

2 Likes

Re: My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by teufelein(f): 6:06pm On May 01, 2019
biafran warrior....

Re: My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Frankdoz29: 8:20pm On May 01, 2019
Any day I see Nnamdi kanu where in Biafra land or holy state of Israel, I must lay low before the and kiss his feet. He's the only redeemer of biafrans.
Re: My Love Song For Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Donald95(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2019
I just love this Nnamdi Kanu of a person

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tension In Aso Rock As Tribunal Asked To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges ‘real Reason’ Buhari Travelled Out Of Nigeria / If President Muhammadu Buhari Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.