Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

IAEC University, Togo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IAEC University, Togo (4756 Views)

FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo / Iheris University Togo Thread / Legitimacy Of IEAC University Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IAEC University, Togo by ReussClassical: 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
ENOUGH OF JAMB FRUSTRATION!
Gaining admission into Nigerian Universities is becoming more difficult by the day with a lot of associated bottlenecks and frustrations. Don’t allow JAMB and other Nigerian factors to hold you back from becoming a graduate. There are other ways through which you can get your first degree without going through JAMB. We have a solution for you.

GOLDIN EDUCATIONAL CONSULTS INTRODUCES TO YOU AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE ADMINISTRATION AND COMMERCIAL STUDIES

ABOUT IAEC
Located in Lome, Togo, IAEC University (The first private University in Togo) is consistently ranked among the nation’s top Universities by Togo News & World Report. IAEC’s undergraduate student-to-faculty ratio is approximately 6-to-1. Its residential college system builds close-knit communities and lifelong friendships, just one reason why IAEC is highly ranked for best quality of life by the Princeton Review and for best value among private universities by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance.Set in the heart of Lome, Togolese Republic, the nation’s capital, IAEC is a comprehensive university that fosters diversity and an intellectual environment that produces the next generation of leaders and advances tomorrow’s thinking.Also to encourage student`s exposure, IAEC is in partnership with various universities and institutions; Cape Coast University Ghana, Wolverhampton University UK, Chartered institute of public management of Nigeria, Chartered institute of loan and risk management of Nigeria Amongst others.

WHY IAEC UNIVERSITY?
Affordable School fee
Flexible Terms of Payment years Courses (B.sc)
12 Months Hnd Conversion to B.Sc Programs
NYSC Certified
Conducive Learning Environment
Well furnished student apartment & common room
Indoor and outdoor sport facilities
Easy access to clinic bay
Opportunity to Learn Second International Language (French)
And lots more
COURSES
Available courses in various faculties include;

FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
Accounting
Economics
Marketing
Business Administration
Project Management
Health Information Management
Human Resources Management
Transport and Logistics Management
Banking and Finance
Estate Management
Assurance and Risk Management

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Political Sciences
International Relations and Diplomacy
Psychology
Philosophy
Sociology
Public Administration

FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
Catering and Hospitality
Touris
Computer Science
Agricultural Science
Information Technology
Management Information System
Architectural Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering

FACULTY OF ART AND HUMANITIES
Mass Communication
Journalism
Theatre Art
Creative Writing
Public Relations
French
English
Hausa
Arabic Studies

REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of 5 Credits in related subjects including Maths and English in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO or GCE
Where a student has a deficiency in any of the relevant subjects, the student can apply but he or she shall be required to augment before completion of his/her program.
NO JAMB REQUIRED
NOTE THAT ALL COURSES ARE OF 3 YEARS DURATION (8 Semesters)

Birth Certification
ECOWAS or International Passport ({if available} Our agents are always on deck really to make such documents available timely and at an affordable price)

CONVERSION PROGRAM
Holders of completed professional certification or/and HND holders can apply for our one-year conversion program.

HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in any of our courses, kindly Click the link below and have direct access to chat with the Director of Admission of IAEC University or with other Students on the Group.

(Redirect to website if u want {iaec-university.tg}) Or Contact Miss Sandra on +2348092933639 or Mr. Innocent on +2347039065126 via Whatsapp

Re: IAEC University, Togo by Raylight2(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2019
so o Togo is still looking for 5 Credits too. na wa o
Re: IAEC University, Togo by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2019
Raylight2:
so o Togo is still looking for 5 Credits too. na wa o
angry grin grin grin grin una non go kill person grin grin grin
Re: IAEC University, Togo by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 01, 2019
cc: ReussClassical
NO JAMB REQUIRED
NOTE THAT ALL COURSES ARE OF 3 YEARS DURATION (8 Semesters)
How? A session is just two semesters so how come all the degree program is 3 years?
Re: IAEC University, Togo by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2019
Gaining admission into Nigerian Universities is becoming more difficult by the day with a lot of associated bottlenecks and frustrations
If you want to advertise try an be real for once instead of exaggerating the whole thing. Instead of saying " gaining admission into Nigerian universities, rephrase the bolded text as public Nigerian universities as there are many private universities in search of students in Nigeria. Infact many Nigerian students apply to public universities instead of private hence the problem of gaining admission.
Re: IAEC University, Togo by effico(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
I did MSC in IAEC University for 1 year. Upon completion of the degree, I opted for WES credential evaluation for the purpose of immigration. The result of the immigration stated that my degree was not suitable for evaluation, and my evaluation fee was refunded by WES.

1 Like

Re: IAEC University, Togo by jjstanley(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Pls are you saying the result is not real?
Re: IAEC University, Togo by Letty13: 2:27am On Dec 06, 2022
If evaluation was not possible by WES, why is the school eligible to go for NYSC?
Re: IAEC University, Togo by Temidola12(f): 1:49am On Oct 27, 2023
I know it's been more than a year already but I really want to know if you were able to get your evalution done by any other Canadian evaluation body [qquote author=effico post=109519984]I did MSC in IAEC University for 1 year. Upon completion of the degree, I opted for WES credential evaluation for the purpose of immigration. The result of the immigration stated that my degree was not suitable for evaluation, and my evaluation fee was refunded by WES.[/quote]
Re: IAEC University, Togo by effico(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Temidola12:
I know it's been more than a year already but I really want to know if you were able to get your evalution done by any other Canadian evaluation body [qquote author=effico post=109519984]I did MSC in IAEC University for 1 year. Upon completion of the degree, I opted for WES credential evaluation for the purpose of immigration. The result of the immigration stated that my degree was not suitable for evaluation, and my evaluation fee was refunded by WES.
I did not try with any other one

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Technic Nekede Post Ume / Steps On How To Pass The 2019/2020 Jamb / What Is The Name Of This Rare Rodent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.